Zakir Naik

Last updated on 2017-08-24T09:07+0300.

About this image

sign

Quotes... Extracted quotes from

Zakir Naik said : “The Kashmir crisis is another Palestine in the making. There are all the tell-tale signs of the Kashmir crisis being an act of hatred by the right-wing extremist BJP government,” External link

india Thursday, September 12, 2019 10:40:00 AM EAT

Zakir Naik told : “Before the BJP government came, you could speak against the government, and at least 80 per cent of the times you would get justice. Today, the chances are 10-20 per cent,” External link

expressindia Thursday, September 5, 2019 11:41:00 AM EAT

Zakir Naik said : "It is against the basic tenets of Islam, and I would like to convey my heartfelt apologies for this misunderstanding," External link

news18 Thursday, September 5, 2019 7:30:00 AM EAT

Zakir Naik said : “You know, someone called me a guest. So I said, before me, the Chinese were the guests. If you want the new guest to go first, ask the old guest to go back. The Chinese aren’t born here, most of them. Maybe the new generations, yes,” External link

phnompenhpost Wednesday, September 4, 2019 6:43:00 PM EAT

Zakir Naik said : "It is against the basic tenets of Islam, and I would like to convey my heartfelt apologies for this misunderstanding," External link

ibtimes-sg Thursday, August 22, 2019 11:20:00 AM EAT

Zakir Naik said : “Even though I have clarified myself, I feel I owe an apology to everyone who feels hurt because of this misunderstanding. It is against the basic tenets of Islam, and I would like to convey my heartfelt apologies for this misunderstanding” External link

HindustanTimes Wednesday, August 21, 2019 6:42:00 AM EAT

Zakir Naik said : “It is against the basic tenets of Islam, and I would like to convey my heartfelt apologies for this misunderstanding,” External link

dailytimesPK Tuesday, August 20, 2019 6:40:00 PM EAT

Zakir Naik said : “It is against the basic tenets of Islam, and I would like to convey my heartfelt apologies for this misunderstanding,” External link

tribune Tuesday, August 20, 2019 11:45:00 AM EAT

Zakir Naik said : "It is against the basic tenets of Islam, and I would like to convey my heartfelt apologies for this misunderstanding," External link

news-yahoo Tuesday, August 20, 2019 11:26:00 AM EAT

Zakir Naik said : “It is against the basic tenets of Islam, and I would like to convey my heartfelt apologies for this misunderstanding,” External link

standardmedia Tuesday, August 20, 2019 9:59:00 AM EAT

Zakir Naik said : "It is against the basic tenets of Islam, and I would like to convey my heartfelt apologies for this misunderstanding," External link

BangkokPost Tuesday, August 20, 2019 9:28:00 AM EAT

Zakir Naik said : "It is against the basic tenets of Islam, and I would like to convey my heartfelt apologies for this misunderstanding," External link

yenisafak-en Tuesday, August 20, 2019 9:08:00 AM EAT

Zakir Naik said : “It is against the basic tenets of Islam, and I would like to convey my heartfelt apologies for this misunderstanding,” External link

thehindu Tuesday, August 20, 2019 9:07:00 AM EAT

Zakir Naik said : "It is against the basic tenets of Islam, and I would like to convey my heartfelt apologies for this misunderstanding," External link

trust Tuesday, August 20, 2019 9:01:00 AM EAT

Zakir Naik said : "It is against the basic tenets of Islam, and I would like to convey my heartfelt apologies for this misunderstanding," External link

JakartaPost Tuesday, August 20, 2019 8:57:00 AM EAT

Zakir Naik said : "It is against the basic tenets of Islam, and I would like to convey my heartfelt apologies for this misunderstanding," External link

news-yahoo Tuesday, August 20, 2019 8:22:00 AM EAT

Zakir Naik said : “It is against the basic tenets of Islam, and I would like to convey my heartfelt apologies for this misunderstanding,” External link

themalaymailonline Tuesday, August 20, 2019 7:59:00 AM EAT

Zakir Naik said ( about British ) : “Later on, more people came and Malaysia became fully Muslim. Then you have the Chinese coming, the Indian coming, the British coming. They are our new guests. People call me a guest. So I said, before me, the Chinese were the guests. They aren’t born here. If you want the new guest to go first, (then) ask the old guests to go back. The Chinese weren’t born here, most of them. Maybe the new generation, yes,” External link

india Tuesday, August 20, 2019 7:29:00 AM EAT

Zakir Naik said : “I lodge this report so as to enable the police to commence an investigation against the said individuals under the Penal Code (Act 15) and / or Sedition Act 1948 (Act 574) and other relevant laws for defaming me and for instigating racial disharmony and hatred among the citizens of Malaysia,” External link

themalaymailonline Friday, August 16, 2019 12:46:00 PM EAT

Zakir Naik said : "You know, someone called me a guest. So I said, before me, the Chinese were the guests. If you want the new guest to go first, ask the old guest to go back," External link

ibtimes Thursday, August 15, 2019 9:50:00 AM EAT

Zakir Naik said : "You know someone called me a guest. So I said, before me, the Chinese were the guests. If you want the new guest to go first, ask the old guest to go back," External link

aljazeera-en Thursday, August 15, 2019 3:50:00 AM EAT

Zakir Naik said : "The Chinese aren't born here, most of them. Maybe the new generations, yes," External link

aljazeera-en Thursday, August 15, 2019 3:50:00 AM EAT

Zakir Naik said : "My praise of the Malaysian government for its Islamic and fair treatment of Hindu minorities is being twisted and misquoted to suit political gains and create communal rifts," External link

aljazeera-en Thursday, August 15, 2019 3:50:00 AM EAT

Zakir Naik told : “Before the BJP government came, you could speak against the government, and at least 80 per cent of the times you would get justice. Today, the chances are 10-20 per cent,” External link

expressindia Wednesday, June 12, 2019 8:47:00 PM EAT

Zakir Naik asked : "Why are the Indian agencies getting so desperate? Desperate to comply with the instructions of their political bosses? It surely cannot be a desperation to serve justice because they're not sure of the charges themselves. But this desperation is shameful, and it shows in the way they keep shifting focus from one angle to another, from terror to money laundering, just to make something stick on me," External link

news18 Tuesday, June 11, 2019 10:34:00 PM EAT

Zakir Naik added : "Fortunately for me, Interpol is not driven by Indian politics. Somehow they are not convinced about my crime the way Indian agencies have been claiming," External link

news18 Tuesday, June 11, 2019 10:34:00 PM EAT

Zakir Naik said : "Why are the Indian agencies getting so desperate? Desperate to comply with the instructions of their political bosses? It surely cannot be desperation to serve justice because they're not sure of the charges themselves. But this desperation is shameful, and it shows in the way they keep shifting focus from one angle to another, from terror to money laundering, just to make something stick on me," External link

myanmarnews Tuesday, June 11, 2019 5:01:00 PM EAT

Zakir Naik asserted : "Despite allegations and complaints, there is not a single verdict against me in any court anywhere in India or the world. The recent history of India is replete with cases of Muslims being arrested and put in jail for eight-20 years before being declared innocent by the court. Knowing this record of the Indian agencies, I would not like to take chance of ruining my life and my unfinished work," External link

economictimes Tuesday, June 11, 2019 4:40:00 PM EAT

Zakir Naik alleged : "I want to hasten up clearing my name from fictitious charges by the Indian agencies, they continue an exercise steeped in injustice and unfairness and are trying to put in jail irrespective of whether I am guilty or not... without trial and without hearing," External link

economictimes Tuesday, June 11, 2019 4:40:00 PM EAT

Zakir Naik contended : "Any rational mind will see that the Indian agencies are not being driven by their duty of solving a crime but by the will of their political bosses. Fortunately for me, Interpol is not driven by Indian politics. Somehow they are not convinced about my 'crime' the way Indian agencies have been claiming," External link

economictimes Tuesday, June 11, 2019 4:40:00 PM EAT

Zakir Naik asserted : “Despite allegations and complaints, there is not a single verdict against me in any court anywhere in India or the world. The recent history of India is replete with cases of Muslims being arrested and put in jail for eight-20 years before being declared innocent by the court. Knowing this record of the Indian agencies, I would not like to take chance of ruining my life and my unfinished work,” External link

HindustanTimes Tuesday, June 11, 2019 4:26:00 PM EAT

Zakir Naik alleged : “I want to hasten up clearing my name from fictitious charges by the Indian agencies, they continue an exercise steeped in injustice and unfairness and are trying to put in jail irrespective of whether I am guilty or not... without trial and without hearing,” External link

HindustanTimes Tuesday, June 11, 2019 4:26:00 PM EAT

Zakir Naik contended : “Any rational mind will see that the Indian agencies are not being driven by their duty of solving a crime but by the will of their political bosses. Fortunately for me, Interpol is not driven by Indian politics. Somehow they are not convinced about my ‘crime’ the way Indian agencies have been claiming,” External link

HindustanTimes Tuesday, June 11, 2019 4:26:00 PM EAT

Zakir Naik asserted : "Despite allegations and complaints, there is not a single verdict against me in any court anywhere in India or the world. The recent history of India is replete with cases of Muslims being arrested and put in jail for eight-20 years before being declared innocent by the court. Knowing this record of the Indian agencies, I would not like to take chance of ruining my life and my unfinished work," External link

newindianexpress Tuesday, June 11, 2019 4:18:00 PM EAT

Zakir Naik alleged : "I want to hasten up clearing my name from fictitious charges by the Indian agencies, they continue an exercise steeped in injustice and unfairness and are trying to put in jail irrespective of whether I am guilty or not... without trial and without hearing," External link

newindianexpress Tuesday, June 11, 2019 4:18:00 PM EAT

Zakir Naik contended : "Any rational mind will see that the Indian agencies are not being driven by their duty of solving a crime but by the will of their political bosses. Fortunately for me, Interpol is not driven by Indian politics. Somehow they are not convinced about my 'crime' the way Indian agencies have been claiming," External link

newindianexpress Tuesday, June 11, 2019 4:18:00 PM EAT

Zakir Naik said : "Why is the ED lying? Everyone, including government agencies, knows that I have multiple businesses and revenue streams and that my earnings have always been reflected in the tax returns that I have filed," External link

news-yahoo-in Saturday, May 11, 2019 8:47:00 AM EAT

Zakir Naik claiming : "a report brought to its attention by an Indian-based television channel" External link

kualalumpurtimes Wednesday, May 8, 2019 11:14:00 PM EAT

Zakir Naik told : “One among the few Muslim leaders who appreciate, have the guts to support Islam openly, is the president of this country, that is President Erdoğan…. ,” External link

weeklyblitz Tuesday, January 22, 2019 12:14:00 PM EAT



Key Titles and Phrases Count Lang Last Seen
accused17.39%EN10/27/201727/10/2017
cleric19.57%EN08/02/201702/08/2017
president21.74%EN07/19/201719/07/2017
founder4.35%EN04/13/201713/04/2017
chief13.04%EN11/29/201629/11/2016
islamic research foundation chief4.35%EN11/29/201629/11/2016
research foundation chief4.35%EN11/29/201629/11/2016
president of irf2.17%EN11/17/201617/11/2016
imam2.17%FR10/21/201621/10/2016
speaker4.35%EN09/18/201618/09/2016
leader6.52%EN07/06/201606/07/2016
Names Lang Count
Zakir NaikEN96.79%
Zakir NaikFR3.09%
Zakir NaikPT0.11%


 
Show/hide duplicate news articles.
<<10<12345678910>>>10
 
Show/hide duplicate news articles.
<<10<12345678910>>>10

Tools

Load latest edition

Friday, November 15, 2019

8:32:00 PM EAT

Languages Collapse menu...Expand menu...

Select your languages

af
am
ar
de
en
es
fr
ha
pt
rw
sw
all
Show additional languagesHide additional languages

Interface:

Legend Collapse menu...Expand menu...


Quotes... Explore Relations


EMM Visual Explorer


Quotes... Extracted quotes about

S Jaishankar asserted ( about Zakir Naik ) : "Let me make it very clear for the record. There is an extradition request sent in January 2018. We want Zakir Naik back and that is what we are working on," External link

newindianexpress Tuesday, September 17, 2019 8:31:00 PM EAT

S Jaishankar said ( about Zakir Naik ) : "My understanding of Vladivostok meeting was, that Zakir naik issue did come up and the expectation was communicated from our side that officials concerned should meet quickly and sort out this matter to our satisfaction," External link

dnaindia Tuesday, September 17, 2019 7:25:00 PM EAT

Vijay Gokhale said ( about Zakir Naik ) : “Prime Minister Modi raised the issue of Zakir Naik’s extradition. Both the parties have decided that our officials will stay in contact regarding the matter and it is an important issue for us” External link

financialexpress Tuesday, September 17, 2019 6:17:00 PM EAT

S Jaishankar told ( about Zakir Naik ) : “There is an extradition request (sent in January 2018). We want Zakir Naik back and that is what we are working on,” External link

HindustanTimes Tuesday, September 17, 2019 5:34:00 PM EAT

Mahathir Mohamad said ( about Zakir Naik ) : “We are trying to find someplace he can go to but at the moment, no one wants to accept him (Naik),” External link

expressindia Tuesday, September 17, 2019 5:34:00 PM EAT

S Jaishankar said ( about Zakir Naik ) : “There is an extradition request for Zakir Naik. We want him back and that is what we are working towards,” External link

news18 Tuesday, September 17, 2019 3:40:00 PM EAT

Ramkarpal Singh said ( about Zakir Naik ) : “Dr Zakir may have qualified his said apology by saying that his words were taken out of context but the fact remains that such words have caused unrest,” External link

themalaymailonline Tuesday, August 20, 2019 11:29:00 AM EAT

Ramkarpal Singh said ( about Zakir Naik ) : “Zakir may think that his speeches are innocent but that remains what he thinks. What reasonable people think is quite different and the authorities must recognise that his explanation and apology does not excuse him from the wrong that he may have committed,” External link

themalaymailonline Tuesday, August 20, 2019 11:29:00 AM EAT

Mahathir Mohamad said ( about Zakir Naik ) : "He (Naik) has PR status. We can take that away if he does something that is detrimental to the well-being of the nation," "At this moment, the police are investigating if he is doing that or not. If he is doing it, then it is necessary for us to take away his PR status," External link

news-yahoo-in Sunday, August 18, 2019 6:50:00 PM EAT

Mahathir Mohamad said ( about Zakir Naik ) : "He (Naik) has PR status. We can take that away if he does something that is detrimental to the well-being of the nation," "At this moment, the police are investigating if he is doing that or not. If he is doing it, then it is necessary for us to take away his PR status," External link

kualalumpurtimes Friday, August 16, 2019 8:55:00 PM EAT

Syahredzan Johan told ( about Zakir Naik ) : "It does show that Dr Zakir's supporters can be emotional and even overzealous in their defence of the controversial preacher," External link

aljazeera-en Friday, August 16, 2019 11:04:00 AM EAT

Syahredzan Johan told ( about Zakir Naik ) : “But because of this, I still received a death threat. I hope this supporter of Zakir Naik only remains emotional and does not act on it (the threat) and I will leave it to the authorities to handle,” External link

themalaymailonline Thursday, August 15, 2019 9:47:00 AM EAT

Ramkarpal Singh said ( about Zakir Naik ) : “That being the case, Zakir should be sent back to India without any hesitation,” External link

themalaymailonline Wednesday, August 14, 2019 3:14:00 PM EAT

Charles Santiago said ( about Zakir Naik ) : “It’s crucial that Wednesday’s Cabinet meeting discusses Zakir’s meddling into Malaysian politics and comes up with a decision that would put the people’s interest and national security above all else,” External link

themalaymailonline Tuesday, August 13, 2019 1:19:00 PM EAT

Lim Kit Siang said ( about Zakir Naik ) : “The Malaysian authorities should act on the most mischievous and irresponsible statement by Zakir Naik,” External link

themalaymailonline Monday, August 12, 2019 6:57:00 AM EAT

Raveesh Kumar said ( about Zakir Naik ) : “India has made a formal request for the extradition of Zakir Naik. We would continue to pursue the matter with Malaysia,” External link

kualalumpurtimes Thursday, June 13, 2019 11:03:00 AM EAT

Raveesh Kumar said ( about Zakir Naik ) : "India has extradition arrangements with many nations. In the past, there are numerous cases of successful extradition to India. The fairness of the Indian justice system has never been in question," "India has made a formal request for the extradition of Zakir Naik. We would continue to pursue the matter with Malaysia," External link

dnaindia Wednesday, June 12, 2019 9:57:00 PM EAT

Raveesh Kumar said ( about Zakir Naik ) : “India has extradition arrangements with many nations. In the past, there are numerous cases of successful extradition to India. The fairness of the Indian justice system has never been in question,” “India has made a formal request for the extradition of Zakir Naik. We would continue to pursue the matter with Malaysia,” External link

HindustanTimes Wednesday, June 12, 2019 7:49:00 PM EAT

Raveesh Kumar said ( about Zakir Naik ) : "India has extradition arrangements with many nations. In the past, there are numerous cases of successful extradition to India. The fairness of the Indian justice system has never been in question," "India has made a formal request for the extradition of Zakir Naik. We would continue to pursue the matter with Malaysia," External link

economictimes Wednesday, June 12, 2019 7:47:00 PM EAT

AfricaBrief

Zakir Naik

Last updated on 2017-08-24T09:07+0300.

About this image

sign

Quotes... Extracted quotes from

Zakir Naik said : “The Kashmir crisis is another Palestine in the making. There are all the tell-tale signs of the Kashmir crisis being an act of hatred by the right-wing extremist BJP government,” External link

india Thursday, September 12, 2019 10:40:00 AM EAT

Zakir Naik told : “Before the BJP government came, you could speak against the government, and at least 80 per cent of the times you would get justice. Today, the chances are 10-20 per cent,” External link

expressindia Thursday, September 5, 2019 11:41:00 AM EAT

Zakir Naik said : "It is against the basic tenets of Islam, and I would like to convey my heartfelt apologies for this misunderstanding," External link

news18 Thursday, September 5, 2019 7:30:00 AM EAT

Zakir Naik said : “You know, someone called me a guest. So I said, before me, the Chinese were the guests. If you want the new guest to go first, ask the old guest to go back. The Chinese aren’t born here, most of them. Maybe the new generations, yes,” External link

phnompenhpost Wednesday, September 4, 2019 6:43:00 PM EAT

Zakir Naik said : "It is against the basic tenets of Islam, and I would like to convey my heartfelt apologies for this misunderstanding," External link

ibtimes-sg Thursday, August 22, 2019 11:20:00 AM EAT

Zakir Naik said : “Even though I have clarified myself, I feel I owe an apology to everyone who feels hurt because of this misunderstanding. It is against the basic tenets of Islam, and I would like to convey my heartfelt apologies for this misunderstanding” External link

HindustanTimes Wednesday, August 21, 2019 6:42:00 AM EAT

Zakir Naik said : “It is against the basic tenets of Islam, and I would like to convey my heartfelt apologies for this misunderstanding,” External link

dailytimesPK Tuesday, August 20, 2019 6:40:00 PM EAT

Zakir Naik said : “It is against the basic tenets of Islam, and I would like to convey my heartfelt apologies for this misunderstanding,” External link

tribune Tuesday, August 20, 2019 11:45:00 AM EAT

Zakir Naik said : "It is against the basic tenets of Islam, and I would like to convey my heartfelt apologies for this misunderstanding," External link

news-yahoo Tuesday, August 20, 2019 11:26:00 AM EAT

Zakir Naik said : “It is against the basic tenets of Islam, and I would like to convey my heartfelt apologies for this misunderstanding,” External link

standardmedia Tuesday, August 20, 2019 9:59:00 AM EAT

Zakir Naik said : "It is against the basic tenets of Islam, and I would like to convey my heartfelt apologies for this misunderstanding," External link

BangkokPost Tuesday, August 20, 2019 9:28:00 AM EAT

Zakir Naik said : "It is against the basic tenets of Islam, and I would like to convey my heartfelt apologies for this misunderstanding," External link

yenisafak-en Tuesday, August 20, 2019 9:08:00 AM EAT

Zakir Naik said : “It is against the basic tenets of Islam, and I would like to convey my heartfelt apologies for this misunderstanding,” External link

thehindu Tuesday, August 20, 2019 9:07:00 AM EAT

Zakir Naik said : "It is against the basic tenets of Islam, and I would like to convey my heartfelt apologies for this misunderstanding," External link

trust Tuesday, August 20, 2019 9:01:00 AM EAT

Zakir Naik said : "It is against the basic tenets of Islam, and I would like to convey my heartfelt apologies for this misunderstanding," External link

JakartaPost Tuesday, August 20, 2019 8:57:00 AM EAT

Zakir Naik said : "It is against the basic tenets of Islam, and I would like to convey my heartfelt apologies for this misunderstanding," External link

news-yahoo Tuesday, August 20, 2019 8:22:00 AM EAT

Zakir Naik said : “It is against the basic tenets of Islam, and I would like to convey my heartfelt apologies for this misunderstanding,” External link

themalaymailonline Tuesday, August 20, 2019 7:59:00 AM EAT

Zakir Naik said ( about British ) : “Later on, more people came and Malaysia became fully Muslim. Then you have the Chinese coming, the Indian coming, the British coming. They are our new guests. People call me a guest. So I said, before me, the Chinese were the guests. They aren’t born here. If you want the new guest to go first, (then) ask the old guests to go back. The Chinese weren’t born here, most of them. Maybe the new generation, yes,” External link

india Tuesday, August 20, 2019 7:29:00 AM EAT

Zakir Naik said : “I lodge this report so as to enable the police to commence an investigation against the said individuals under the Penal Code (Act 15) and / or Sedition Act 1948 (Act 574) and other relevant laws for defaming me and for instigating racial disharmony and hatred among the citizens of Malaysia,” External link

themalaymailonline Friday, August 16, 2019 12:46:00 PM EAT

Zakir Naik said : "You know, someone called me a guest. So I said, before me, the Chinese were the guests. If you want the new guest to go first, ask the old guest to go back," External link

ibtimes Thursday, August 15, 2019 9:50:00 AM EAT

Zakir Naik said : "You know someone called me a guest. So I said, before me, the Chinese were the guests. If you want the new guest to go first, ask the old guest to go back," External link

aljazeera-en Thursday, August 15, 2019 3:50:00 AM EAT

Zakir Naik said : "The Chinese aren't born here, most of them. Maybe the new generations, yes," External link

aljazeera-en Thursday, August 15, 2019 3:50:00 AM EAT

Zakir Naik said : "My praise of the Malaysian government for its Islamic and fair treatment of Hindu minorities is being twisted and misquoted to suit political gains and create communal rifts," External link

aljazeera-en Thursday, August 15, 2019 3:50:00 AM EAT

Zakir Naik told : “Before the BJP government came, you could speak against the government, and at least 80 per cent of the times you would get justice. Today, the chances are 10-20 per cent,” External link

expressindia Wednesday, June 12, 2019 8:47:00 PM EAT

Zakir Naik asked : "Why are the Indian agencies getting so desperate? Desperate to comply with the instructions of their political bosses? It surely cannot be a desperation to serve justice because they're not sure of the charges themselves. But this desperation is shameful, and it shows in the way they keep shifting focus from one angle to another, from terror to money laundering, just to make something stick on me," External link

news18 Tuesday, June 11, 2019 10:34:00 PM EAT

Zakir Naik added : "Fortunately for me, Interpol is not driven by Indian politics. Somehow they are not convinced about my crime the way Indian agencies have been claiming," External link

news18 Tuesday, June 11, 2019 10:34:00 PM EAT

Zakir Naik said : "Why are the Indian agencies getting so desperate? Desperate to comply with the instructions of their political bosses? It surely cannot be desperation to serve justice because they're not sure of the charges themselves. But this desperation is shameful, and it shows in the way they keep shifting focus from one angle to another, from terror to money laundering, just to make something stick on me," External link

myanmarnews Tuesday, June 11, 2019 5:01:00 PM EAT

Zakir Naik asserted : "Despite allegations and complaints, there is not a single verdict against me in any court anywhere in India or the world. The recent history of India is replete with cases of Muslims being arrested and put in jail for eight-20 years before being declared innocent by the court. Knowing this record of the Indian agencies, I would not like to take chance of ruining my life and my unfinished work," External link

economictimes Tuesday, June 11, 2019 4:40:00 PM EAT

Zakir Naik alleged : "I want to hasten up clearing my name from fictitious charges by the Indian agencies, they continue an exercise steeped in injustice and unfairness and are trying to put in jail irrespective of whether I am guilty or not... without trial and without hearing," External link

economictimes Tuesday, June 11, 2019 4:40:00 PM EAT

Zakir Naik contended : "Any rational mind will see that the Indian agencies are not being driven by their duty of solving a crime but by the will of their political bosses. Fortunately for me, Interpol is not driven by Indian politics. Somehow they are not convinced about my 'crime' the way Indian agencies have been claiming," External link

economictimes Tuesday, June 11, 2019 4:40:00 PM EAT

Zakir Naik asserted : “Despite allegations and complaints, there is not a single verdict against me in any court anywhere in India or the world. The recent history of India is replete with cases of Muslims being arrested and put in jail for eight-20 years before being declared innocent by the court. Knowing this record of the Indian agencies, I would not like to take chance of ruining my life and my unfinished work,” External link

HindustanTimes Tuesday, June 11, 2019 4:26:00 PM EAT

Zakir Naik alleged : “I want to hasten up clearing my name from fictitious charges by the Indian agencies, they continue an exercise steeped in injustice and unfairness and are trying to put in jail irrespective of whether I am guilty or not... without trial and without hearing,” External link

HindustanTimes Tuesday, June 11, 2019 4:26:00 PM EAT

Zakir Naik contended : “Any rational mind will see that the Indian agencies are not being driven by their duty of solving a crime but by the will of their political bosses. Fortunately for me, Interpol is not driven by Indian politics. Somehow they are not convinced about my ‘crime’ the way Indian agencies have been claiming,” External link

HindustanTimes Tuesday, June 11, 2019 4:26:00 PM EAT

Zakir Naik asserted : "Despite allegations and complaints, there is not a single verdict against me in any court anywhere in India or the world. The recent history of India is replete with cases of Muslims being arrested and put in jail for eight-20 years before being declared innocent by the court. Knowing this record of the Indian agencies, I would not like to take chance of ruining my life and my unfinished work," External link

newindianexpress Tuesday, June 11, 2019 4:18:00 PM EAT

Zakir Naik alleged : "I want to hasten up clearing my name from fictitious charges by the Indian agencies, they continue an exercise steeped in injustice and unfairness and are trying to put in jail irrespective of whether I am guilty or not... without trial and without hearing," External link

newindianexpress Tuesday, June 11, 2019 4:18:00 PM EAT

Zakir Naik contended : "Any rational mind will see that the Indian agencies are not being driven by their duty of solving a crime but by the will of their political bosses. Fortunately for me, Interpol is not driven by Indian politics. Somehow they are not convinced about my 'crime' the way Indian agencies have been claiming," External link

newindianexpress Tuesday, June 11, 2019 4:18:00 PM EAT

Zakir Naik said : "Why is the ED lying? Everyone, including government agencies, knows that I have multiple businesses and revenue streams and that my earnings have always been reflected in the tax returns that I have filed," External link

news-yahoo-in Saturday, May 11, 2019 8:47:00 AM EAT

Zakir Naik claiming : "a report brought to its attention by an Indian-based television channel" External link

kualalumpurtimes Wednesday, May 8, 2019 11:14:00 PM EAT

Zakir Naik told : “One among the few Muslim leaders who appreciate, have the guts to support Islam openly, is the president of this country, that is President Erdoğan…. ,” External link

weeklyblitz Tuesday, January 22, 2019 12:14:00 PM EAT



Key Titles and Phrases Count Lang Last Seen
accused17.39%EN10/27/201727/10/2017
cleric19.57%EN08/02/201702/08/2017
president21.74%EN07/19/201719/07/2017
founder4.35%EN04/13/201713/04/2017
chief13.04%EN11/29/201629/11/2016
islamic research foundation chief4.35%EN11/29/201629/11/2016
research foundation chief4.35%EN11/29/201629/11/2016
president of irf2.17%EN11/17/201617/11/2016
imam2.17%FR10/21/201621/10/2016
speaker4.35%EN09/18/201618/09/2016
leader6.52%EN07/06/201606/07/2016
Names Lang Count
Zakir NaikEN96.79%
Zakir NaikFR3.09%
Zakir NaikPT0.11%


<<10<12345678910>>>10
<<10<12345678910>>>10

Tools

Load latest edition

Friday, November 15, 2019

8:32:00 PM EAT


Quotes... Explore Relations


EMM Visual Explorer


Quotes... Extracted quotes about

S Jaishankar asserted ( about Zakir Naik ) : "Let me make it very clear for the record. There is an extradition request sent in January 2018. We want Zakir Naik back and that is what we are working on," External link

newindianexpress Tuesday, September 17, 2019 8:31:00 PM EAT

S Jaishankar said ( about Zakir Naik ) : "My understanding of Vladivostok meeting was, that Zakir naik issue did come up and the expectation was communicated from our side that officials concerned should meet quickly and sort out this matter to our satisfaction," External link

dnaindia Tuesday, September 17, 2019 7:25:00 PM EAT

Vijay Gokhale said ( about Zakir Naik ) : “Prime Minister Modi raised the issue of Zakir Naik’s extradition. Both the parties have decided that our officials will stay in contact regarding the matter and it is an important issue for us” External link

financialexpress Tuesday, September 17, 2019 6:17:00 PM EAT

S Jaishankar told ( about Zakir Naik ) : “There is an extradition request (sent in January 2018). We want Zakir Naik back and that is what we are working on,” External link

HindustanTimes Tuesday, September 17, 2019 5:34:00 PM EAT

Mahathir Mohamad said ( about Zakir Naik ) : “We are trying to find someplace he can go to but at the moment, no one wants to accept him (Naik),” External link

expressindia Tuesday, September 17, 2019 5:34:00 PM EAT

S Jaishankar said ( about Zakir Naik ) : “There is an extradition request for Zakir Naik. We want him back and that is what we are working towards,” External link

news18 Tuesday, September 17, 2019 3:40:00 PM EAT

Ramkarpal Singh said ( about Zakir Naik ) : “Dr Zakir may have qualified his said apology by saying that his words were taken out of context but the fact remains that such words have caused unrest,” External link

themalaymailonline Tuesday, August 20, 2019 11:29:00 AM EAT

Ramkarpal Singh said ( about Zakir Naik ) : “Zakir may think that his speeches are innocent but that remains what he thinks. What reasonable people think is quite different and the authorities must recognise that his explanation and apology does not excuse him from the wrong that he may have committed,” External link

themalaymailonline Tuesday, August 20, 2019 11:29:00 AM EAT

Mahathir Mohamad said ( about Zakir Naik ) : "He (Naik) has PR status. We can take that away if he does something that is detrimental to the well-being of the nation," "At this moment, the police are investigating if he is doing that or not. If he is doing it, then it is necessary for us to take away his PR status," External link

news-yahoo-in Sunday, August 18, 2019 6:50:00 PM EAT

Mahathir Mohamad said ( about Zakir Naik ) : "He (Naik) has PR status. We can take that away if he does something that is detrimental to the well-being of the nation," "At this moment, the police are investigating if he is doing that or not. If he is doing it, then it is necessary for us to take away his PR status," External link

kualalumpurtimes Friday, August 16, 2019 8:55:00 PM EAT

Syahredzan Johan told ( about Zakir Naik ) : "It does show that Dr Zakir's supporters can be emotional and even overzealous in their defence of the controversial preacher," External link

aljazeera-en Friday, August 16, 2019 11:04:00 AM EAT

Syahredzan Johan told ( about Zakir Naik ) : “But because of this, I still received a death threat. I hope this supporter of Zakir Naik only remains emotional and does not act on it (the threat) and I will leave it to the authorities to handle,” External link

themalaymailonline Thursday, August 15, 2019 9:47:00 AM EAT

Ramkarpal Singh said ( about Zakir Naik ) : “That being the case, Zakir should be sent back to India without any hesitation,” External link

themalaymailonline Wednesday, August 14, 2019 3:14:00 PM EAT

Charles Santiago said ( about Zakir Naik ) : “It’s crucial that Wednesday’s Cabinet meeting discusses Zakir’s meddling into Malaysian politics and comes up with a decision that would put the people’s interest and national security above all else,” External link

themalaymailonline Tuesday, August 13, 2019 1:19:00 PM EAT

Lim Kit Siang said ( about Zakir Naik ) : “The Malaysian authorities should act on the most mischievous and irresponsible statement by Zakir Naik,” External link

themalaymailonline Monday, August 12, 2019 6:57:00 AM EAT

Raveesh Kumar said ( about Zakir Naik ) : “India has made a formal request for the extradition of Zakir Naik. We would continue to pursue the matter with Malaysia,” External link

kualalumpurtimes Thursday, June 13, 2019 11:03:00 AM EAT

Raveesh Kumar said ( about Zakir Naik ) : "India has extradition arrangements with many nations. In the past, there are numerous cases of successful extradition to India. The fairness of the Indian justice system has never been in question," "India has made a formal request for the extradition of Zakir Naik. We would continue to pursue the matter with Malaysia," External link

dnaindia Wednesday, June 12, 2019 9:57:00 PM EAT

Raveesh Kumar said ( about Zakir Naik ) : “India has extradition arrangements with many nations. In the past, there are numerous cases of successful extradition to India. The fairness of the Indian justice system has never been in question,” “India has made a formal request for the extradition of Zakir Naik. We would continue to pursue the matter with Malaysia,” External link

HindustanTimes Wednesday, June 12, 2019 7:49:00 PM EAT

Raveesh Kumar said ( about Zakir Naik ) : "India has extradition arrangements with many nations. In the past, there are numerous cases of successful extradition to India. The fairness of the Indian justice system has never been in question," "India has made a formal request for the extradition of Zakir Naik. We would continue to pursue the matter with Malaysia," External link

economictimes Wednesday, June 12, 2019 7:47:00 PM EAT