Imtiaz Ahmed

Last updated on 2014-04-20T07:12+0300.

About this image

sign

Quotes... Extracted quotes from

Imtiaz Ahmed said : “So, this (position of India and Japan) wasn’t there two years ago. We had waited for two years to solve it bilaterally,” External link

thedailystarBD Saturday, November 16, 2019 2:33:00 PM EAT

Imtiaz Ahmed said : “The government’s actions are an easy solution to a bigger problem,” External link

WashingtonPost Thursday, September 12, 2019 1:25:00 AM EAT

Imtiaz Ahmed said : “The government’s actions are an easy solution to a bigger problem,” External link

WashingtonPost Wednesday, September 11, 2019 1:27:00 PM EAT

Imtiaz Ahmed said : “Researchers in India have pointed out that many of these people went to Assam from West Bengal, a Bangla-speaking Indian state,” External link

yenisafak-en Wednesday, September 4, 2019 4:27:00 PM EAT

Imtiaz Ahmed said : "Researchers in India have pointed out that many of these people went to Assam from West Bengal, a Bangla-speaking Indian state," External link

haberler-en Wednesday, September 4, 2019 4:01:00 PM EAT

Imtiaz Ahmed said : “Researchers in India have pointed out that many of these people went to Assam from West Bengal, a Bangla-speaking Indian state,” External link

aa-en Wednesday, September 4, 2019 3:56:00 PM EAT

Imtiaz Ahmed said : “A single act of amending the law and granting citizenship to the Rohingyas could be the most fundamental change that would draw the Rohingyas back to Myanmar,” External link

phnompenhpost Monday, September 2, 2019 4:44:00 AM EAT

Imtiaz Ahmed said : "Myanmar thinks these three countries are in its pocket," External link

thedailystarBD Tuesday, August 27, 2019 6:37:00 PM EAT

Imtiaz Ahmed said : “A single act of amending the law and granting citizenship to the Rohingyas could be the most fundamental change that would draw the Rohingyas back to Myanmar,” External link

nationmultimedia Sunday, August 25, 2019 8:39:00 AM EAT

Imtiaz Ahmed said : “A single act of amending the law and granting citizenship to the Rohingyas could be the most fundamental change that would draw the Rohingyas back to Myanmar,” External link

thedailystarBD Sunday, August 25, 2019 1:45:00 AM EAT

Imtiaz Ahmed said : “A single act of amending the law and granting citizenship to the Rohingyas could be the most fundamental change that would draw the Rohingyas back to Myanmar,” External link

thedailystarBD Saturday, August 24, 2019 9:10:00 PM EAT

Imtiaz Ahmed said : “If Myanmar grants citizenship to the Rohingyas, they would automatically go back to Myanmar. They will realise that Myanmar truly wants them back,” External link

nationmultimedia Friday, August 23, 2019 11:40:00 AM EAT

Imtiaz Ahmed said : “If Myanmar grants citizenship to the Rohingyas, they would automatically go back to Myanmar. They will realise that Myanmar truly wants them back,” External link

thedailystarBD Thursday, August 22, 2019 9:34:00 PM EAT

Imtiaz Ahmed said : “The question at this stage is whether the latest measure by India will help establish peace and stability in Kashmir. I don’t think so,” External link

thedailystarBD Thursday, August 8, 2019 10:15:00 PM EAT

Imtiaz Ahmed told : “Things might have been different if there was a referendum” External link

thedailystarBD Thursday, August 8, 2019 10:15:00 PM EAT

Imtiaz Ahmed said : “Therefore, it’s crucial that China plays an effective role. Otherwise, it will face reputational crisis and challenges in trade and investments regionally,” External link

thedailystarBD Monday, July 1, 2019 12:43:00 AM EAT

Imtiaz Ahmed told : “Why should China take the blame for supporting Myanmar, which is doing wrong? It’s a matter of global reputation of China as well,” External link

thedailystarBD Monday, July 1, 2019 12:43:00 AM EAT

Imtiaz Ahmed said : "After this declaration, now we hope that a new law will be enacted by Myanmar authorities changing the old [controversial 1982 Citizenship Law] so that Rohingya people get confidence about their safety and dignity after repatriation," External link

haberler-en Wednesday, June 26, 2019 10:18:00 AM EAT

Imtiaz Ahmed said ( about Sheikh Hasina ) : "Now, Bangladesh's Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina's upcoming visit to China where she would discuss Rohingya repatriation and the declaration of ASEAN, will put extra pressure on Myanmar," External link

haberler-en Wednesday, June 26, 2019 10:18:00 AM EAT

Imtiaz Ahmed said : "How could you yawn in an international match when you know there are dozens of cameras around you? This is disgraceful," External link

news-yahoo-in Wednesday, June 19, 2019 6:57:00 PM EAT

Imtiaz Ahmed said : "This should be done every six monthsone in Bangladesh and one abroad," External link

dhakatribune Sunday, April 28, 2019 8:04:00 PM EAT

Imtiaz Ahmed says : "In terms of cooperation in politics, business, and other sectors of cooperation, I don't expect any change in policies from either side of the border," External link

thedailystarBD Monday, April 22, 2019 10:41:00 PM EAT

Imtiaz Ahmed said ( about Narendra Modi ) : “In terms of cooperation in politics, business, and other sectors of cooperation, I don’t expect any change in policies from either side of the border. They should continue as usual,” “But I, and perhaps many Bangladeshis, will prefer a Congress government over BJP being re-elected. The main reason being that during the last five years under Narendra Modi, there has been a significant rise of Hindu extremism and intolerance towards minorities, especially Muslims,” External link

dhakatribune Tuesday, April 16, 2019 10:21:00 PM EAT

Imtiaz Ahmed said : “During the hearing on Tuesday, the court asked Mann to vacate the IFFCO Chowk plot within a week’s time and directed HSVP to provide the possession and no-objection certificate (NoC) for the new site within the same period,” External link

timesofindia Wednesday, January 30, 2019 5:16:00 AM EAT

Imtiaz Ahmed said : “The massive turnout in the first three or four hours probably have panicked them. Bangladesh has about 60-65% block votes, divided between two political alliances. The rest 30-35% matters as it may go in any way... now the large turnout may have panicked the Awami Leaguers and candidates went for an overkill,” External link

thehindu Tuesday, January 1, 2019 8:55:00 PM EAT

Imtiaz Ahmed said : “But even without the overkill, they would have won it in any way ” External link

thehindu Tuesday, January 1, 2019 8:55:00 PM EAT

Imtiaz Ahmed said : “The massive turnout in the first three or four hours probably have panicked them. Bangladesh has about 60-65% block votes, divided between two political alliances. The rest 30-35% matters as it may go in any way... now the large turnout may have panicked the Awami Leaguers and candidates went for an overkill,” External link

Hindu Tuesday, January 1, 2019 8:18:00 PM EAT

Imtiaz Ahmed said : “But even without the overkill, they would have won it in any way ” External link

Hindu Tuesday, January 1, 2019 8:18:00 PM EAT

Imtiaz Ahmed said : “Political parties and candidates are using digital channels for campaigns this year and it is a new phenomenon in the country,” External link

thedailystarBD Thursday, December 20, 2018 9:45:00 PM EAT

Imtiaz Ahmed said : “I don’t know the details of the arrangement signed, but Bangladesh must have addressed the citizenship issue,” External link

JakartaPost Friday, November 24, 2017 2:17:00 PM EAT

Imtiaz Ahmed said : "I don't know the details of the arrangement signed, but Bangladesh must have addressed the citizenship issue," External link

thedailystarBD Friday, November 24, 2017 8:01:00 AM EAT

Imtiaz Ahmed said : “Who’s going to come and say this is a human rights issue unless they have solid evidence he did not do it?” External link

msn-uk Sunday, September 24, 2017 9:28:00 AM EAT

Imtiaz Ahmed said : “This is a very challenging venture as it involves a lot of logistical issues including security and traffic management. But we are ready to take this challenge,” External link

thedailystarBD Tuesday, June 21, 2016 9:31:00 PM EAT

Imtiaz Ahmed states : “Approximately Rs80 million is required to set up a centre,” External link

tribune Monday, March 9, 2015 12:07:00 PM EAT



Key Titles and Phrases Count Lang Last Seen
secretary3.33%EN02/06/201706/02/2017
cricketer6.67%EN12/31/201631/12/2016
speaker6.67%EN11/02/201602/11/2016
registrar6.67%EN10/04/201604/10/2016
political scientist13.33%EN05/20/201620/05/2016
magistrate10.00%EN03/15/201415/03/2014
deputy police commissioner36.67%EN12/10/201210/12/2012
police officer6.67%EN05/28/201028/05/2010
brigadier3.33%EN08/23/200923/08/2009
officer3.33%EN11/10/200610/11/2006
counsel3.33%EN07/13/200613/07/2006
Names Lang Count
Imtiaz AhmedEN44.39%
Imtiaz AhmadEN23.90%
Imtiaz AhmedPT15.37%
Imtiaz AhmedFR15.37%
Imtiaz AhmedSA0.49%
Imtiaz AhmadSA0.24%
Imtiaz AhmadFR0.24%


 
Show/hide duplicate news articles.
<<10<12345678910>>>10
 
Show/hide duplicate news articles.
<<10<12345678910>>>10

Tools

Load latest edition

Tuesday, December 10, 2019

10:31:00 AM EAT

Languages Collapse menu...Expand menu...

Select your languages

af
am
ar
de
en
es
fr
ha
pt
rw
sw
all
Show additional languagesHide additional languages

Interface:

Legend Collapse menu...Expand menu...


Quotes... Explore Relations


EMM Visual Explorer


AfricaBrief

Imtiaz Ahmed

Last updated on 2014-04-20T07:12+0300.

About this image

sign

Quotes... Extracted quotes from

Imtiaz Ahmed said : “So, this (position of India and Japan) wasn’t there two years ago. We had waited for two years to solve it bilaterally,” External link

thedailystarBD Saturday, November 16, 2019 2:33:00 PM EAT

Imtiaz Ahmed said : “The government’s actions are an easy solution to a bigger problem,” External link

WashingtonPost Thursday, September 12, 2019 1:25:00 AM EAT

Imtiaz Ahmed said : “The government’s actions are an easy solution to a bigger problem,” External link

WashingtonPost Wednesday, September 11, 2019 1:27:00 PM EAT

Imtiaz Ahmed said : “Researchers in India have pointed out that many of these people went to Assam from West Bengal, a Bangla-speaking Indian state,” External link

yenisafak-en Wednesday, September 4, 2019 4:27:00 PM EAT

Imtiaz Ahmed said : "Researchers in India have pointed out that many of these people went to Assam from West Bengal, a Bangla-speaking Indian state," External link

haberler-en Wednesday, September 4, 2019 4:01:00 PM EAT

Imtiaz Ahmed said : “Researchers in India have pointed out that many of these people went to Assam from West Bengal, a Bangla-speaking Indian state,” External link

aa-en Wednesday, September 4, 2019 3:56:00 PM EAT

Imtiaz Ahmed said : “A single act of amending the law and granting citizenship to the Rohingyas could be the most fundamental change that would draw the Rohingyas back to Myanmar,” External link

phnompenhpost Monday, September 2, 2019 4:44:00 AM EAT

Imtiaz Ahmed said : "Myanmar thinks these three countries are in its pocket," External link

thedailystarBD Tuesday, August 27, 2019 6:37:00 PM EAT

Imtiaz Ahmed said : “A single act of amending the law and granting citizenship to the Rohingyas could be the most fundamental change that would draw the Rohingyas back to Myanmar,” External link

nationmultimedia Sunday, August 25, 2019 8:39:00 AM EAT

Imtiaz Ahmed said : “A single act of amending the law and granting citizenship to the Rohingyas could be the most fundamental change that would draw the Rohingyas back to Myanmar,” External link

thedailystarBD Sunday, August 25, 2019 1:45:00 AM EAT

Imtiaz Ahmed said : “A single act of amending the law and granting citizenship to the Rohingyas could be the most fundamental change that would draw the Rohingyas back to Myanmar,” External link

thedailystarBD Saturday, August 24, 2019 9:10:00 PM EAT

Imtiaz Ahmed said : “If Myanmar grants citizenship to the Rohingyas, they would automatically go back to Myanmar. They will realise that Myanmar truly wants them back,” External link

nationmultimedia Friday, August 23, 2019 11:40:00 AM EAT

Imtiaz Ahmed said : “If Myanmar grants citizenship to the Rohingyas, they would automatically go back to Myanmar. They will realise that Myanmar truly wants them back,” External link

thedailystarBD Thursday, August 22, 2019 9:34:00 PM EAT

Imtiaz Ahmed said : “The question at this stage is whether the latest measure by India will help establish peace and stability in Kashmir. I don’t think so,” External link

thedailystarBD Thursday, August 8, 2019 10:15:00 PM EAT

Imtiaz Ahmed told : “Things might have been different if there was a referendum” External link

thedailystarBD Thursday, August 8, 2019 10:15:00 PM EAT

Imtiaz Ahmed said : “Therefore, it’s crucial that China plays an effective role. Otherwise, it will face reputational crisis and challenges in trade and investments regionally,” External link

thedailystarBD Monday, July 1, 2019 12:43:00 AM EAT

Imtiaz Ahmed told : “Why should China take the blame for supporting Myanmar, which is doing wrong? It’s a matter of global reputation of China as well,” External link

thedailystarBD Monday, July 1, 2019 12:43:00 AM EAT

Imtiaz Ahmed said : "After this declaration, now we hope that a new law will be enacted by Myanmar authorities changing the old [controversial 1982 Citizenship Law] so that Rohingya people get confidence about their safety and dignity after repatriation," External link

haberler-en Wednesday, June 26, 2019 10:18:00 AM EAT

Imtiaz Ahmed said ( about Sheikh Hasina ) : "Now, Bangladesh's Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina's upcoming visit to China where she would discuss Rohingya repatriation and the declaration of ASEAN, will put extra pressure on Myanmar," External link

haberler-en Wednesday, June 26, 2019 10:18:00 AM EAT

Imtiaz Ahmed said : "How could you yawn in an international match when you know there are dozens of cameras around you? This is disgraceful," External link

news-yahoo-in Wednesday, June 19, 2019 6:57:00 PM EAT

Imtiaz Ahmed said : "This should be done every six monthsone in Bangladesh and one abroad," External link

dhakatribune Sunday, April 28, 2019 8:04:00 PM EAT

Imtiaz Ahmed says : "In terms of cooperation in politics, business, and other sectors of cooperation, I don't expect any change in policies from either side of the border," External link

thedailystarBD Monday, April 22, 2019 10:41:00 PM EAT

Imtiaz Ahmed said ( about Narendra Modi ) : “In terms of cooperation in politics, business, and other sectors of cooperation, I don’t expect any change in policies from either side of the border. They should continue as usual,” “But I, and perhaps many Bangladeshis, will prefer a Congress government over BJP being re-elected. The main reason being that during the last five years under Narendra Modi, there has been a significant rise of Hindu extremism and intolerance towards minorities, especially Muslims,” External link

dhakatribune Tuesday, April 16, 2019 10:21:00 PM EAT

Imtiaz Ahmed said : “During the hearing on Tuesday, the court asked Mann to vacate the IFFCO Chowk plot within a week’s time and directed HSVP to provide the possession and no-objection certificate (NoC) for the new site within the same period,” External link

timesofindia Wednesday, January 30, 2019 5:16:00 AM EAT

Imtiaz Ahmed said : “The massive turnout in the first three or four hours probably have panicked them. Bangladesh has about 60-65% block votes, divided between two political alliances. The rest 30-35% matters as it may go in any way... now the large turnout may have panicked the Awami Leaguers and candidates went for an overkill,” External link

thehindu Tuesday, January 1, 2019 8:55:00 PM EAT

Imtiaz Ahmed said : “But even without the overkill, they would have won it in any way ” External link

thehindu Tuesday, January 1, 2019 8:55:00 PM EAT

Imtiaz Ahmed said : “The massive turnout in the first three or four hours probably have panicked them. Bangladesh has about 60-65% block votes, divided between two political alliances. The rest 30-35% matters as it may go in any way... now the large turnout may have panicked the Awami Leaguers and candidates went for an overkill,” External link

Hindu Tuesday, January 1, 2019 8:18:00 PM EAT

Imtiaz Ahmed said : “But even without the overkill, they would have won it in any way ” External link

Hindu Tuesday, January 1, 2019 8:18:00 PM EAT

Imtiaz Ahmed said : “Political parties and candidates are using digital channels for campaigns this year and it is a new phenomenon in the country,” External link

thedailystarBD Thursday, December 20, 2018 9:45:00 PM EAT

Imtiaz Ahmed said : “I don’t know the details of the arrangement signed, but Bangladesh must have addressed the citizenship issue,” External link

JakartaPost Friday, November 24, 2017 2:17:00 PM EAT

Imtiaz Ahmed said : "I don't know the details of the arrangement signed, but Bangladesh must have addressed the citizenship issue," External link

thedailystarBD Friday, November 24, 2017 8:01:00 AM EAT

Imtiaz Ahmed said : “Who’s going to come and say this is a human rights issue unless they have solid evidence he did not do it?” External link

msn-uk Sunday, September 24, 2017 9:28:00 AM EAT

Imtiaz Ahmed said : “This is a very challenging venture as it involves a lot of logistical issues including security and traffic management. But we are ready to take this challenge,” External link

thedailystarBD Tuesday, June 21, 2016 9:31:00 PM EAT

Imtiaz Ahmed states : “Approximately Rs80 million is required to set up a centre,” External link

tribune Monday, March 9, 2015 12:07:00 PM EAT



Key Titles and Phrases Count Lang Last Seen
secretary3.33%EN02/06/201706/02/2017
cricketer6.67%EN12/31/201631/12/2016
speaker6.67%EN11/02/201602/11/2016
registrar6.67%EN10/04/201604/10/2016
political scientist13.33%EN05/20/201620/05/2016
magistrate10.00%EN03/15/201415/03/2014
deputy police commissioner36.67%EN12/10/201210/12/2012
police officer6.67%EN05/28/201028/05/2010
brigadier3.33%EN08/23/200923/08/2009
officer3.33%EN11/10/200610/11/2006
counsel3.33%EN07/13/200613/07/2006
Names Lang Count
Imtiaz AhmedEN44.39%
Imtiaz AhmadEN23.90%
Imtiaz AhmedPT15.37%
Imtiaz AhmedFR15.37%
Imtiaz AhmedSA0.49%
Imtiaz AhmadSA0.24%
Imtiaz AhmadFR0.24%


<<10<12345678910>>>10
<<10<12345678910>>>10

Tools

Load latest edition

Tuesday, December 10, 2019

10:31:00 AM EAT


Quotes... Explore Relations


EMM Visual Explorer