Christian Lee

Last updated on 2017-08-07T19:06+0300.

About this image

sign

Quotes... Extracted quotes from

Christian Lee said : "There are going to be ups and downs," "But as long as we stay the course and provide all the resources they need to be successful, then at least we have a chance" External link

arkansasonline Wednesday, September 4, 2019 10:56:00 AM EAT

Christian Lee said : "He's a very smart young man and athletic," "We're looking forward to him growing and leading our program" External link

arkansasonline Wednesday, September 4, 2019 10:56:00 AM EAT

Christian Lee said : "It felt like the right job," External link

arkansasonline Wednesday, September 4, 2019 10:56:00 AM EAT

Christian Lee said : “Around 40 percent of our members in Asia-Pacific are large enterprises, and the remaining 60 percent are small companies with less than 10 employees,” External link

taipeitimes Friday, July 19, 2019 7:59:00 PM EAT

Christian Lee wrote : "Found this guy on the side of the road on my way home from work today," External link

yahoo-au Friday, June 7, 2019 7:20:00 PM EAT

Christian Lee said : “We were fortunate to have two highly-experienced and professional groups on both the buy and sell side of this transaction, making for a very swift and efficient deal. It was a pleasure to be involved,” External link

4-traders Thursday, May 23, 2019 10:59:00 PM EAT

Christian Lee said : “We’ve adopted this scheme in other parts of the region,” “Landlords maintain their control over the assets but bring in WeWork to run the building with them. When we talk to the landlords, we let them know that through [this type of] lease, we make more and they make more” External link

scmp Tuesday, December 18, 2018 10:47:00 AM EAT



Key Titles and Phrases Count Lang Last Seen
magician83.33%EN07/16/201616/07/2016
singer16.67%EN07/16/201616/07/2016
Names Lang Count
Christian LeeEN100.00%
Christian LeeFR0.00%


 
Show/hide duplicate news articles.
<<10<12345678910>>>10
 
Show/hide duplicate news articles.
<<10<12345678910>>>10

Tools

Load latest edition

Friday, January 24, 2020

2:21:00 PM EAT

Languages Collapse menu...Expand menu...

Select your languages

af
am
ar
de
en
es
fr
ha
pt
rw
sw
all
Show additional languagesHide additional languages

Interface:

Legend Collapse menu...Expand menu...


Quotes... Explore Relations


EMM Visual Explorer


Quotes... Extracted quotes about

AfricaBrief

Christian Lee

Last updated on 2017-08-07T19:06+0300.

About this image

sign

Quotes... Extracted quotes from

Christian Lee said : "There are going to be ups and downs," "But as long as we stay the course and provide all the resources they need to be successful, then at least we have a chance" External link

arkansasonline Wednesday, September 4, 2019 10:56:00 AM EAT

Christian Lee said : "He's a very smart young man and athletic," "We're looking forward to him growing and leading our program" External link

arkansasonline Wednesday, September 4, 2019 10:56:00 AM EAT

Christian Lee said : "It felt like the right job," External link

arkansasonline Wednesday, September 4, 2019 10:56:00 AM EAT

Christian Lee said : “Around 40 percent of our members in Asia-Pacific are large enterprises, and the remaining 60 percent are small companies with less than 10 employees,” External link

taipeitimes Friday, July 19, 2019 7:59:00 PM EAT

Christian Lee wrote : "Found this guy on the side of the road on my way home from work today," External link

yahoo-au Friday, June 7, 2019 7:20:00 PM EAT

Christian Lee said : “We were fortunate to have two highly-experienced and professional groups on both the buy and sell side of this transaction, making for a very swift and efficient deal. It was a pleasure to be involved,” External link

4-traders Thursday, May 23, 2019 10:59:00 PM EAT

Christian Lee said : “We’ve adopted this scheme in other parts of the region,” “Landlords maintain their control over the assets but bring in WeWork to run the building with them. When we talk to the landlords, we let them know that through [this type of] lease, we make more and they make more” External link

scmp Tuesday, December 18, 2018 10:47:00 AM EAT



Key Titles and Phrases Count Lang Last Seen
magician83.33%EN07/16/201616/07/2016
singer16.67%EN07/16/201616/07/2016
Names Lang Count
Christian LeeEN100.00%
Christian LeeFR0.00%


<<10<12345678910>>>10
<<10<12345678910>>>10