Antony Froggat

Last updated on 2013-10-24T22:59+0300.

About this image

sign

Quotes... Extracted quotes from

Antony Froggat said : "The arguments about moving to 70%-80% renewables have largely been addressed, but there’s the remaining 20% or so of generation and seasonal storage that is less certain," External link

trust Wednesday, December 23, 2020 4:58:00 PM EAT

Antony Froggat said : "The arguments about moving to 70%-80% renewables have largely been addressed, but there's the remaining 20% or so of generation and seasonal storage that is less certain," External link

4-traders Wednesday, December 23, 2020 2:01:00 PM EAT

Antony Froggat says : “Companies that can provide this cheaply and effectively will rise to prominence,” External link

ft Wednesday, July 15, 2020 7:15:00 AM EAT

Antony Froggat said : “The U.K. is in a different league in terms of its nuclear plans,” External link

politico-eu Wednesday, February 1, 2017 7:43:00 AM EAT

Antony Froggat said : “The U.K. nuclear industry in some ways has had double certainty about the freedom of movement, because of both the EU and Euratom treaties, and I think the industry is particularly concerned about that,” External link

politico-eu Wednesday, February 1, 2017 7:43:00 AM EAT

Antony Froggat said ( about JET ) : “I’m not in any doubt that if JET is going to continue to operate, the U.K. is going to have to pay a significant contribution to keep it in operation,” External link

politico-eu Wednesday, February 1, 2017 7:43:00 AM EAT

Antony Froggat said : “And investor uncertainty often comes with a risk premium,” External link

politico-eu Friday, June 24, 2016 7:52:00 AM EAT

Antony Froggat said : “Europe will see a gradual decline in nuclear’s share of electricity supply,” External link

nytimes Monday, February 23, 2015 10:05:00 PM EAT



Key Titles and Phrases Count Lang Last Seen
senior research fellow11.11%EN02/01/201701/02/2017
chercheur88.89%FR10/24/201324/10/2013
Names Lang Count
Antony FroggattEN48.89%
Antony FroggattFR33.33%
Antony FroggatEN8.89%
Antony FroggatFR8.89%


 
Show/hide duplicate news articles.
<<10<12345678910>>>10
 
Show/hide duplicate news articles.
<<10<12345678910>>>10

Languages Collapse menu...Expand menu...

Select your languages

af
am
ar
de
en
es
fr
ha
pt
rw
sw
all
Show additional languagesHide additional languages

Interface:

Legend Collapse menu...Expand menu...


Quotes... Explore Relations


EMM Visual Explorer


AfricaBrief

Antony Froggat

Last updated on 2013-10-24T22:59+0300.

About this image

sign

Quotes... Extracted quotes from

Antony Froggat said : "The arguments about moving to 70%-80% renewables have largely been addressed, but there’s the remaining 20% or so of generation and seasonal storage that is less certain," External link

trust Wednesday, December 23, 2020 4:58:00 PM EAT

Antony Froggat said : "The arguments about moving to 70%-80% renewables have largely been addressed, but there's the remaining 20% or so of generation and seasonal storage that is less certain," External link

4-traders Wednesday, December 23, 2020 2:01:00 PM EAT

Antony Froggat says : “Companies that can provide this cheaply and effectively will rise to prominence,” External link

ft Wednesday, July 15, 2020 7:15:00 AM EAT

Antony Froggat said : “The U.K. is in a different league in terms of its nuclear plans,” External link

politico-eu Wednesday, February 1, 2017 7:43:00 AM EAT

Antony Froggat said : “The U.K. nuclear industry in some ways has had double certainty about the freedom of movement, because of both the EU and Euratom treaties, and I think the industry is particularly concerned about that,” External link

politico-eu Wednesday, February 1, 2017 7:43:00 AM EAT

Antony Froggat said ( about JET ) : “I’m not in any doubt that if JET is going to continue to operate, the U.K. is going to have to pay a significant contribution to keep it in operation,” External link

politico-eu Wednesday, February 1, 2017 7:43:00 AM EAT

Antony Froggat said : “And investor uncertainty often comes with a risk premium,” External link

politico-eu Friday, June 24, 2016 7:52:00 AM EAT

Antony Froggat said : “Europe will see a gradual decline in nuclear’s share of electricity supply,” External link

nytimes Monday, February 23, 2015 10:05:00 PM EAT



Key Titles and Phrases Count Lang Last Seen
senior research fellow11.11%EN02/01/201701/02/2017
chercheur88.89%FR10/24/201324/10/2013
Names Lang Count
Antony FroggattEN48.89%
Antony FroggattFR33.33%
Antony FroggatEN8.89%
Antony FroggatFR8.89%


<<10<12345678910>>>10
<<10<12345678910>>>10

Tools

Load latest edition

Saturday, July 31, 2021

6:12:00 PM EAT


Quotes... Explore Relations


EMM Visual Explorer