Gaétan Barrette

Last updated on 2017-10-25T13:08+0300.

About this image

sign

Quotes... Extracted quotes from

Gaetan Barrette said : "Economic recovery happens in part through infrastructures," "It seems acceptable to us to deviate from the strict rules that we know, particularly in terms of the environment" External link

CBC Friday, December 11, 2020 7:03:00 PM EAT

Gaetan Barrette affirmé : «Je vais vous donner l'exemple le plus patent: il n'y a pas d'acheteur, pourtant, la commissaire a dit qu'il pouvait vendre. Alors, ça, c'est parce que c'est un mensonge» External link

journaldemontreal Wednesday, December 9, 2020 8:23:00 PM EAT

Gaetan Barrette affirmé : «Je vais vous donner l’exemple le plus patent : il n’y a pas d’acheteur, pourtant, la commissaire a dit qu’il pouvait vendre. Alors, ça, c’est parce que c’est un mensonge» External link

journaldemontreal Wednesday, December 9, 2020 6:13:00 PM EAT

Gaetan Barrette said : "This bill, as written, cannot go forward" External link

CBC Thursday, June 11, 2020 4:56:00 AM EAT

Gaetan Barrette said : "Everyone came to tell us that 61 is not necessary," External link

CBC Thursday, June 11, 2020 4:56:00 AM EAT

Gaetan Barrette said : “The person who has the most experience with public contracts, compliance, sleight of hand and scheming, it’s Maître Gallant,” “The guy who can generate the most constructive amendments to this bill, well Coalition Avenir Québec refuses to hear from him” External link

montrealgazette Monday, June 8, 2020 11:06:00 PM EAT

Gaetan Barrette said : “Bill 61 is basically a discretionary bill that will give maybe too much power to government in the way the process will be undertaken,” External link

cknw Friday, June 5, 2020 12:56:00 AM EAT

Gaetan Barrette said : “Bill 61 is basically a discretionary bill that will give maybe too much power to government in the way the process will be undertaken,” External link

globalnews Friday, June 5, 2020 12:08:00 AM EAT

Gaetan Barrette said : “If that isn’t playing politics with a crisis, I don’t know what is,” “We’re deciding with this law not only to flout the rules of the Charbonneau inquiry (held to examine corruption in the construction industry) but also play politics by locating old age centres, as if in an election campaign, to the right places” External link

montrealgazette Thursday, June 4, 2020 6:30:00 PM EAT

Gaetan Barrette said : "We need to have social cohesion," "It's at this time — and only at this time — when we can have an effect" External link

thespec Friday, March 20, 2020 3:17:00 AM EAT

Gaetan Barrette said : “We need to have social cohesion,” “It’s at this time — and only at this time — when we can have an effect” External link

TorontoStar Thursday, March 19, 2020 6:32:00 PM EAT

Gaetan Barrette said : “We need to have social cohesion,” “It’s at this time — and only at this time — when we can have an effect” External link

680news Thursday, March 19, 2020 12:04:00 PM EAT

Gaetan Barrette said : "We need to have social cohesion," "It's at this time — and only at this time — when we can have an effect" External link

timescolonist Thursday, March 19, 2020 11:35:00 AM EAT

Gaetan Barrette said : “It is impossible for me to take a position before after the third debate (between candidates),” External link

montrealgazette Wednesday, January 29, 2020 2:58:00 AM EAT

Gaetan Barrette said : "without questions and without an investigation," External link

CBC Friday, December 27, 2019 5:25:00 PM EAT

Gaetan Barrette said : "without questions and without an investigation," External link

CBC Friday, December 27, 2019 2:10:00 PM EAT

Gaetan Barrette said : “He is a person who has made his mark in politics, who is very competent,” “And he is a person from the regions on top of that” External link

montrealgazette Wednesday, November 13, 2019 11:11:00 PM EAT

Gaetan Barrette said : “We are one of the only societies in today's world where having too much talent is something negative,” External link

barrie Wednesday, November 6, 2019 8:16:00 PM EAT

Gaetan Barrette said : “I have listened to it about 15 times and I have not yet understood all the words,” External link

jamaicaobserver Wednesday, September 18, 2019 10:54:00 AM EAT

Gaetan Barrette said : "I have listened to it about 15 times and I have not yet understood all the words," External link

yahoo-au Tuesday, September 17, 2019 2:56:00 AM EAT

Gaetan Barrette dénoncé : «C’est de l’injustice» External link

lapresse-CA Tuesday, August 27, 2019 11:43:00 PM EAT

Gaetan Barrette déclaré : «Le ministre en parle sans que nous sachions (les conclusions des projets pilotes), alors là, il y a une irrégularité» External link

lapresse-CA Tuesday, August 27, 2019 11:43:00 PM EAT

Gaetan Barrette conceded : “I totally recognize that on this subject (of identity) we were not in turn with Quebecers and did not affirm ourselves enough,” External link

montrealgazette Monday, August 12, 2019 4:08:00 AM EAT

Gaetan Barrette conceded : “I totally recognize that on this subject (of identity) we were not in turn with Quebecers and did not affirm ourselves enough,” External link

montrealgazette Monday, August 12, 2019 1:56:00 AM EAT

Gaetan Barrette said : “I totally disagree with the position taken by Mr. Barhone,” External link

montrealgazette Sunday, August 11, 2019 11:53:00 PM EAT

Gaetan Barrette said : “I totally disagree with the position taken by Mr. Barhone,” External link

montrealgazette Saturday, August 10, 2019 10:49:00 PM EAT

Gaetan Barrette added : “He (Lamontagne) saw nothing, did nothing, is responsible for nothing,” External link

montrealgazette Friday, June 14, 2019 4:08:00 AM EAT

Gaetan Barrette said : "I think this government has promised too much, and is announcing the project in phases to be able to abandon one, or two, down the line," External link

CBC Wednesday, May 15, 2019 12:18:00 PM EAT

Gaetan Barrette said : “Maybe someone will knock on my door and I may open it. It’s not my style to parade myself,” External link

globalnews Sunday, May 5, 2019 9:46:00 PM EAT

Gaetan Barrette said : “Maybe someone will knock on my door and I may open it. It’s not my style to parade myself,” External link

globalnews Saturday, May 4, 2019 10:58:00 PM EAT

Gaetan Barrette told : “The statement said you’re with me or else,” External link

montrealgazette Monday, April 8, 2019 1:28:00 PM EAT

Gaetan Barrette said : "What I'm disappointed with today is that we're not seeing things from that angle — the legality of the process," External link

CBC Friday, March 1, 2019 2:07:00 AM EAT

Gaetan Barrette said : "I can say one thing: If I would have been in his place, the issue of maintaining those jobs would have been very significant for me," External link

CBC Friday, March 1, 2019 2:07:00 AM EAT

Gaetan Barrette said : “When we are involved in politics, there is no simple straight line between black and white,” “If I was in his place, the issue of maintaining those jobs would have been something very significant to me” External link

globalnews Thursday, February 28, 2019 11:04:00 PM EAT

Gaetan Barrette said : "Behind closed doors I said: 'Either you move or I will legislate' — and they moved," External link

thespec Monday, February 25, 2019 1:51:00 AM EAT

Gaetan Barrette said : "A doctor in Canada, on average, sees 30-35 patients a day," "In Quebec, it's 14. I did everything to change that, and it is changing. But there is more work to be done" External link

thespec Monday, February 25, 2019 1:51:00 AM EAT

Gaetan Barrette said : “Behind closed doors I said: ‘Either you move or I will legislate’ — and they moved,” External link

TorontoStar Sunday, February 24, 2019 9:00:00 AM EAT

Gaetan Barrette said : “A doctor in Canada, on average, sees 30-35 patients a day,” “In Quebec, it’s 14. I did everything to change that, and it is changing. But there is more work to be done” External link

TorontoStar Sunday, February 24, 2019 9:00:00 AM EAT

Gaetan Barrette said : “Behind closed doors I said: ‘Either you move or I will legislate’ – and they moved,” External link

citynews-ca Sunday, February 24, 2019 4:14:00 AM EAT

Gaetan Barrette said : “A doctor in Canada, on average, sees 30-35 patients a day,” “In Quebec, it’s 14. I did everything to change that, and it is changing. But there is more work to be done” External link

citynews-ca Sunday, February 24, 2019 4:14:00 AM EAT

Gaetan Barrette said : “Behind closed doors I said: ‘Either you move or I will legislate’ – and they moved,” External link

680news Sunday, February 24, 2019 12:20:00 AM EAT

Gaetan Barrette said : “A doctor in Canada, on average, sees 30-35 patients a day,” “In Quebec, it’s 14. I did everything to change that, and it is changing. But there is more work to be done” External link

680news Sunday, February 24, 2019 12:20:00 AM EAT

Gaetan Barrette said : “Behind closed doors I said: ‘Either you move or I will legislate’ — and they moved,” External link

TorontoStar Saturday, February 23, 2019 11:02:00 PM EAT

Gaetan Barrette said : “A doctor in Canada, on average, sees 30-35 patients a day,” “In Quebec, it’s 14. I did everything to change that, and it is changing. But there is more work to be done” External link

TorontoStar Saturday, February 23, 2019 11:02:00 PM EAT

Gaetan Barrette said : "Behind closed doors I said: 'Either you move or I will legislate' — and they moved," External link

timescolonist Saturday, February 23, 2019 10:32:00 PM EAT

Gaetan Barrette said : "A doctor in Canada, on average, sees 30-35 patients a day," "In Quebec, it's 14. I did everything to change that, and it is changing. But there is more work to be done" External link

timescolonist Saturday, February 23, 2019 10:32:00 PM EAT

Gaetan Barrette said : "Behind closed doors I said: 'Either you move or I will legislate' -- and they moved," External link

barrie Saturday, February 23, 2019 7:45:00 PM EAT

Gaetan Barrette said : "A doctor in Canada, on average, sees 30-35 patients a day," "In Quebec, it's 14. I did everything to change that, and it is changing. But there is more work to be done" External link

barrie Saturday, February 23, 2019 7:45:00 PM EAT

Gaetan Barrette said : "Behind closed doors I said: 'Either you move or I will legislate' — and they moved," External link

timescolonist Saturday, February 23, 2019 3:17:00 PM EAT

Gaetan Barrette said : "A doctor in Canada, on average, sees 30-35 patients a day," "In Quebec, it's 14. I did everything to change that, and it is changing. But there is more work to be done" External link

timescolonist Saturday, February 23, 2019 3:17:00 PM EAT

Gaetan Barrette expliqué : "On ne peut rien vous donner" External link

journaldemontreal Wednesday, February 20, 2019 4:56:00 AM EAT

Gaetan Barrette said : "There are two issues here: protections for whistleblowers ... and the public's health," External link

CBC Friday, February 15, 2019 3:06:00 AM EAT

Gaetan Barrette said ( about Liberal Parti ) : “Within the Liberal Party, we can openly discuss, and we do discuss all the options, all of them - and that's what we did,” External link

barrie Thursday, February 14, 2019 4:40:00 AM EAT

Gaetan Barrette said : “She is speaking in the name of the government and she just said to the Quebec population that her religion is more important,” “This is a problem for society, a secular government and a minister who takes a stand favouring her religion” External link

montrealgazette Thursday, February 7, 2019 4:10:00 AM EAT

Gaetan Barrette added : “On the other hand, the Premier went against what has been written – not true, there are other issues,” “Well, if there are other issues, why are they not in the letter that stated that he was fired” External link

barrie Saturday, February 2, 2019 5:17:00 AM EAT

Gaetan Barrette told : “To say there is nobody who is Islamophobic here it exists as it does elsewhere ,” External link

montrealgazette Friday, February 1, 2019 11:08:00 PM EAT

Gaétan Barrette indiqué : «Il n'y a pas une semaine à l'Assemblée nationale où la députée de Taillon ne se lève pas pour décrier les super-cliniques. Mais la réalité c'est que la super-clinique que vous avez maintenant aujourd'hui va donner plus de services qu'elle n'en donnait auparavant. C'est un ajout pour la population» External link

lapresse-CA Monday, November 6, 2017 10:12:00 PM EAT

Gaetan Barrette dit : «Écoutez, quand on arrête quelqu'un, il doit y avoir des raisons. Alors là, on est dans les hypothèses. Je pense que le communiqué, en ce qui me concerne, n'est pas suffisamment précis» External link

lapresse-CA Thursday, October 26, 2017 9:16:00 PM EAT

Gaétan Barrette dit : «C'est la société qui a voulu ça» External link

lapresse-CA Monday, October 23, 2017 1:03:00 PM EAT

Gaétan Barrette indique : «Faut faire attention. J'ai une vingtaine de spécialistes en radiologie qui sortent du public au moins une semaine par année. Si ce n'est qu'une vingtaine, ce n'est pas dramatique» External link

lapresse-CA Monday, October 23, 2017 1:03:00 PM EAT

Gaétan Barrette affirmé : «C'est pas parce qu'on nous a imposé une entente que tous les problèmes sont réglés» External link

lapresse-CA Friday, October 20, 2017 3:16:00 PM EAT

Gaétan Barrette said : "I learned the news of my son's arrest when I woke up this morning," "I was shocked and my first thoughts were immediately for the victim and his family" External link

ctvnews Friday, October 13, 2017 8:36:00 PM EAT

Gaétan Barrette said : "I learned the news of my son's arrest when I woke up this morning," "I was shocked and my first thoughts were immediately for the victim and his family" External link

ctvnews Friday, October 13, 2017 7:18:00 PM EAT

Gaétan Barrette said : "Some patients, some residents, because of their clinical state, can be extremely destabilized by a bath," External link

CBC Thursday, September 21, 2017 3:43:00 AM EAT

Gaétan Barrette expliqué : «d'augmenter la capacité de soins d'hygiène offerts à la population en CHSLD. On parle ici de donner la possibilité de recevoir, pour ceux qui le désirent, un deuxième bain» External link

lapresse-CA Wednesday, September 20, 2017 10:58:00 PM EAT

Gaétan Barrette told : “What we’re announcing today is about prevention,” External link

torontosun Thursday, September 14, 2017 7:58:00 PM EAT

Gaétan Barrette prévenu : «Il est inévitable que ça se rende chez nous» External link

lapresse-CA Thursday, September 14, 2017 7:06:00 AM EAT

Gaétan Barrette dit : «On est en train de le faire et on en a encore pour deux ans : notre réseau va être numérique mur à mur d'ici environ 2019. On sera la première province au Canada à le faire» External link

lapresse-CA Thursday, August 31, 2017 8:48:00 PM EAT

Gaétan Barrette said : "So doctors are sent the message 'Look, if you don't cooperate, there could be consequences' in terms of disciplinary actions for instance," External link

CBC Thursday, August 24, 2017 3:06:00 AM EAT

Gaétan Barrette : «Non, vous ne pouvez plus vous obstiner sur la base de la protection de votre activité élective.» External link

lapresse-CA Thursday, August 24, 2017 1:33:00 AM EAT

Gaétan Barrette dit : «C'est un gouvernement seulement qui peut régler ce problème-là et nous acquiesçons, nous avons choisi de nous attarder à cette problématique et nous allons prendre des décisions» External link

lapresse-CA Wednesday, August 23, 2017 6:05:00 AM EAT

Gaétan Barrette affirme : «Cette situation nous apparaît d'autant plus déplorable considérant que le Québec se retrouve aujourd'hui pénalisé financièrement pour avoir fait preuve de détermination dans la mise en place de sa plateforme et dans sa volonté de maximiser l'utilisation des sommes qu'il a reçues d'ISC» External link

lapresse-CA Monday, August 21, 2017 12:31:00 PM EAT

Gaetan Barrette annonce : «On est à quelques semaines de la première pelletée de terre du nouveau centre hospitalier» External link

lapresse-CA Thursday, March 9, 2017 1:11:00 PM EAT

Gaetan Barrette annonce : «On est à quelques semaines de la première pelletée de terre du nouveau centre hospitalier» External link

lapresse-CA Thursday, March 9, 2017 4:54:00 AM EAT

Gaetan Barrette précisé : «Ce sont autant de lits de soins aigus qui se libéreront dans les centres hospitaliers de la région. Cette initiative découle directement de l'investissement de 100 millions de dollars annoncé le 7 décembre dernier, visant à désengorger les urgences et à diminuer le temps d'attente dans les hôpitaux du Québec» External link

lapresse-CA Tuesday, March 7, 2017 4:08:00 PM EAT

Gaetan Barrette told : “I know precisely why those agreements were signed and they were all either under pressure, threats, or side deals,” External link

theglobeandmail Wednesday, February 22, 2017 9:47:00 PM EAT

Gaetan Barrette ajouté : «À Cloutier-du Rivage, il y aura donc des services de priorité quatre et cinq qui seront offerts à la population, avec une équipe multidisciplinaire qui inclura donc des médecins» External link

lapresse-CA Tuesday, February 21, 2017 5:35:00 PM EAT

Gaetan Barrette répondu : «la pratique médicale s'autorégule déjà» External link

lapresse-CA Wednesday, February 15, 2017 7:56:00 AM EAT

Gaetan Barrette ajouté : «à un moment donné, dans une organisation, on doit prendre certaines décisions qui sont fondées et raisonnables, et la raisonnabilité, ici, elle se détermine en un chiffre, soit 24 minutes de distance» External link

lapresse-CA Friday, February 10, 2017 4:08:00 AM EAT

Gaetan Barrette demandé : «Est-ce que les députés des oppositions vont faire l’affront à ces travailleurs-là de ne pas venir goûter ce qu’ils ont préparé?» External link

lactualite Wednesday, November 23, 2016 2:41:00 AM EAT

Gaetan Barrette said : "We can still recover from the shortfall, but it requires a rhythm of one to two new patients a day," External link

CBC Wednesday, October 5, 2016 2:58:00 AM EAT

Gaetan Barrette said : "We need to accelerate the rhythm," External link

CBC Wednesday, October 5, 2016 2:58:00 AM EAT



Key Titles and Phrases Count Lang Last Seen
ministre14.29%FR11/05/201705/11/2017
ministre de la santé39.58%FR11/01/201701/11/2017
health minister19.79%EN10/27/201727/10/2017
minister16.07%EN10/27/201727/10/2017
libéral1.19%FR10/26/201726/10/2017
candidat libéral0.37%FR10/17/201717/10/2017
actuel ministre de la santé0.37%FR10/13/201713/10/2017
responsable de la santé0.07%FR10/05/201705/10/2017
ministre québécois de la santé3.65%FR09/27/201727/09/2017
juge0.07%FR09/14/201714/09/2017
homologue québécois0.89%FR08/21/201721/08/2017
collègue0.07%FR07/14/201714/07/2017
présidente de la fiq0.07%FR01/17/201717/01/2017
président de la fmsq0.07%FR12/29/201629/12/2016
ministre québécois0.45%FR12/17/201617/12/2016
homologue0.22%FR09/19/201619/09/2016
député0.15%FR09/12/201612/09/2016
médecin0.22%FR08/14/201614/08/2016
minister of health and social services0.22%EN06/23/201623/06/2016
docteur0.45%FR05/30/201430/05/2014
nouveau ministre de la santé0.30%FR04/27/201427/04/2014
candidat0.30%FR04/08/201408/04/2014
candidate0.45%EN04/02/201402/04/2014
liberal0.22%EN04/02/201402/04/2014
head0.22%EN03/05/201405/03/2014
président0.22%FR04/18/200718/04/2007
Names Lang Count
Gaétan BarretteFR79.47%
Gaétan BarretteEN14.68%
Gaetan BarretteEN5.63%
Gaëtan BarretteEN0.15%
Gaëtan BarretteFR0.07%


 
Show/hide duplicate news articles.
<<10<12345678910>>>10
 
Show/hide duplicate news articles.
<<10<12345678910>>>10

Tools

Load latest edition

Friday, April 16, 2021

5:34:00 AM EAT

Languages Collapse menu...Expand menu...

Select your languages

af
am
ar
de
en
es
fr
ha
pt
rw
sw
all
Show additional languagesHide additional languages

Interface:

Legend Collapse menu...Expand menu...


Quotes... Explore Relations


EMM Visual Explorer


Quotes... Extracted quotes about

AfricaBrief

Gaétan Barrette

Last updated on 2017-10-25T13:08+0300.

About this image

sign

Quotes... Extracted quotes from

Gaetan Barrette said : "Economic recovery happens in part through infrastructures," "It seems acceptable to us to deviate from the strict rules that we know, particularly in terms of the environment" External link

CBC Friday, December 11, 2020 7:03:00 PM EAT

Gaetan Barrette affirmé : «Je vais vous donner l'exemple le plus patent: il n'y a pas d'acheteur, pourtant, la commissaire a dit qu'il pouvait vendre. Alors, ça, c'est parce que c'est un mensonge» External link

journaldemontreal Wednesday, December 9, 2020 8:23:00 PM EAT

Gaetan Barrette affirmé : «Je vais vous donner l’exemple le plus patent : il n’y a pas d’acheteur, pourtant, la commissaire a dit qu’il pouvait vendre. Alors, ça, c’est parce que c’est un mensonge» External link

journaldemontreal Wednesday, December 9, 2020 6:13:00 PM EAT

Gaetan Barrette said : "This bill, as written, cannot go forward" External link

CBC Thursday, June 11, 2020 4:56:00 AM EAT

Gaetan Barrette said : "Everyone came to tell us that 61 is not necessary," External link

CBC Thursday, June 11, 2020 4:56:00 AM EAT

Gaetan Barrette said : “The person who has the most experience with public contracts, compliance, sleight of hand and scheming, it’s Maître Gallant,” “The guy who can generate the most constructive amendments to this bill, well Coalition Avenir Québec refuses to hear from him” External link

montrealgazette Monday, June 8, 2020 11:06:00 PM EAT

Gaetan Barrette said : “Bill 61 is basically a discretionary bill that will give maybe too much power to government in the way the process will be undertaken,” External link

cknw Friday, June 5, 2020 12:56:00 AM EAT

Gaetan Barrette said : “Bill 61 is basically a discretionary bill that will give maybe too much power to government in the way the process will be undertaken,” External link

globalnews Friday, June 5, 2020 12:08:00 AM EAT

Gaetan Barrette said : “If that isn’t playing politics with a crisis, I don’t know what is,” “We’re deciding with this law not only to flout the rules of the Charbonneau inquiry (held to examine corruption in the construction industry) but also play politics by locating old age centres, as if in an election campaign, to the right places” External link

montrealgazette Thursday, June 4, 2020 6:30:00 PM EAT

Gaetan Barrette said : "We need to have social cohesion," "It's at this time — and only at this time — when we can have an effect" External link

thespec Friday, March 20, 2020 3:17:00 AM EAT

Gaetan Barrette said : “We need to have social cohesion,” “It’s at this time — and only at this time — when we can have an effect” External link

TorontoStar Thursday, March 19, 2020 6:32:00 PM EAT

Gaetan Barrette said : “We need to have social cohesion,” “It’s at this time — and only at this time — when we can have an effect” External link

680news Thursday, March 19, 2020 12:04:00 PM EAT

Gaetan Barrette said : "We need to have social cohesion," "It's at this time — and only at this time — when we can have an effect" External link

timescolonist Thursday, March 19, 2020 11:35:00 AM EAT

Gaetan Barrette said : “It is impossible for me to take a position before after the third debate (between candidates),” External link

montrealgazette Wednesday, January 29, 2020 2:58:00 AM EAT

Gaetan Barrette said : "without questions and without an investigation," External link

CBC Friday, December 27, 2019 5:25:00 PM EAT

Gaetan Barrette said : "without questions and without an investigation," External link

CBC Friday, December 27, 2019 2:10:00 PM EAT

Gaetan Barrette said : “He is a person who has made his mark in politics, who is very competent,” “And he is a person from the regions on top of that” External link

montrealgazette Wednesday, November 13, 2019 11:11:00 PM EAT

Gaetan Barrette said : “We are one of the only societies in today's world where having too much talent is something negative,” External link

barrie Wednesday, November 6, 2019 8:16:00 PM EAT

Gaetan Barrette said : “I have listened to it about 15 times and I have not yet understood all the words,” External link

jamaicaobserver Wednesday, September 18, 2019 10:54:00 AM EAT

Gaetan Barrette said : "I have listened to it about 15 times and I have not yet understood all the words," External link

yahoo-au Tuesday, September 17, 2019 2:56:00 AM EAT

Gaetan Barrette dénoncé : «C’est de l’injustice» External link

lapresse-CA Tuesday, August 27, 2019 11:43:00 PM EAT

Gaetan Barrette déclaré : «Le ministre en parle sans que nous sachions (les conclusions des projets pilotes), alors là, il y a une irrégularité» External link

lapresse-CA Tuesday, August 27, 2019 11:43:00 PM EAT

Gaetan Barrette conceded : “I totally recognize that on this subject (of identity) we were not in turn with Quebecers and did not affirm ourselves enough,” External link

montrealgazette Monday, August 12, 2019 4:08:00 AM EAT

Gaetan Barrette conceded : “I totally recognize that on this subject (of identity) we were not in turn with Quebecers and did not affirm ourselves enough,” External link

montrealgazette Monday, August 12, 2019 1:56:00 AM EAT

Gaetan Barrette said : “I totally disagree with the position taken by Mr. Barhone,” External link

montrealgazette Sunday, August 11, 2019 11:53:00 PM EAT

Gaetan Barrette said : “I totally disagree with the position taken by Mr. Barhone,” External link

montrealgazette Saturday, August 10, 2019 10:49:00 PM EAT

Gaetan Barrette added : “He (Lamontagne) saw nothing, did nothing, is responsible for nothing,” External link

montrealgazette Friday, June 14, 2019 4:08:00 AM EAT

Gaetan Barrette said : "I think this government has promised too much, and is announcing the project in phases to be able to abandon one, or two, down the line," External link

CBC Wednesday, May 15, 2019 12:18:00 PM EAT

Gaetan Barrette said : “Maybe someone will knock on my door and I may open it. It’s not my style to parade myself,” External link

globalnews Sunday, May 5, 2019 9:46:00 PM EAT

Gaetan Barrette said : “Maybe someone will knock on my door and I may open it. It’s not my style to parade myself,” External link

globalnews Saturday, May 4, 2019 10:58:00 PM EAT

Gaetan Barrette told : “The statement said you’re with me or else,” External link

montrealgazette Monday, April 8, 2019 1:28:00 PM EAT

Gaetan Barrette said : "What I'm disappointed with today is that we're not seeing things from that angle — the legality of the process," External link

CBC Friday, March 1, 2019 2:07:00 AM EAT

Gaetan Barrette said : "I can say one thing: If I would have been in his place, the issue of maintaining those jobs would have been very significant for me," External link

CBC Friday, March 1, 2019 2:07:00 AM EAT

Gaetan Barrette said : “When we are involved in politics, there is no simple straight line between black and white,” “If I was in his place, the issue of maintaining those jobs would have been something very significant to me” External link

globalnews Thursday, February 28, 2019 11:04:00 PM EAT

Gaetan Barrette said : "Behind closed doors I said: 'Either you move or I will legislate' — and they moved," External link

thespec Monday, February 25, 2019 1:51:00 AM EAT

Gaetan Barrette said : "A doctor in Canada, on average, sees 30-35 patients a day," "In Quebec, it's 14. I did everything to change that, and it is changing. But there is more work to be done" External link

thespec Monday, February 25, 2019 1:51:00 AM EAT

Gaetan Barrette said : “Behind closed doors I said: ‘Either you move or I will legislate’ — and they moved,” External link

TorontoStar Sunday, February 24, 2019 9:00:00 AM EAT

Gaetan Barrette said : “A doctor in Canada, on average, sees 30-35 patients a day,” “In Quebec, it’s 14. I did everything to change that, and it is changing. But there is more work to be done” External link

TorontoStar Sunday, February 24, 2019 9:00:00 AM EAT

Gaetan Barrette said : “Behind closed doors I said: ‘Either you move or I will legislate’ – and they moved,” External link

citynews-ca Sunday, February 24, 2019 4:14:00 AM EAT

Gaetan Barrette said : “A doctor in Canada, on average, sees 30-35 patients a day,” “In Quebec, it’s 14. I did everything to change that, and it is changing. But there is more work to be done” External link

citynews-ca Sunday, February 24, 2019 4:14:00 AM EAT

Gaetan Barrette said : “Behind closed doors I said: ‘Either you move or I will legislate’ – and they moved,” External link

680news Sunday, February 24, 2019 12:20:00 AM EAT

Gaetan Barrette said : “A doctor in Canada, on average, sees 30-35 patients a day,” “In Quebec, it’s 14. I did everything to change that, and it is changing. But there is more work to be done” External link

680news Sunday, February 24, 2019 12:20:00 AM EAT

Gaetan Barrette said : “Behind closed doors I said: ‘Either you move or I will legislate’ — and they moved,” External link

TorontoStar Saturday, February 23, 2019 11:02:00 PM EAT

Gaetan Barrette said : “A doctor in Canada, on average, sees 30-35 patients a day,” “In Quebec, it’s 14. I did everything to change that, and it is changing. But there is more work to be done” External link

TorontoStar Saturday, February 23, 2019 11:02:00 PM EAT

Gaetan Barrette said : "Behind closed doors I said: 'Either you move or I will legislate' — and they moved," External link

timescolonist Saturday, February 23, 2019 10:32:00 PM EAT

Gaetan Barrette said : "A doctor in Canada, on average, sees 30-35 patients a day," "In Quebec, it's 14. I did everything to change that, and it is changing. But there is more work to be done" External link

timescolonist Saturday, February 23, 2019 10:32:00 PM EAT

Gaetan Barrette said : "Behind closed doors I said: 'Either you move or I will legislate' -- and they moved," External link

barrie Saturday, February 23, 2019 7:45:00 PM EAT

Gaetan Barrette said : "A doctor in Canada, on average, sees 30-35 patients a day," "In Quebec, it's 14. I did everything to change that, and it is changing. But there is more work to be done" External link

barrie Saturday, February 23, 2019 7:45:00 PM EAT

Gaetan Barrette said : "Behind closed doors I said: 'Either you move or I will legislate' — and they moved," External link

timescolonist Saturday, February 23, 2019 3:17:00 PM EAT

Gaetan Barrette said : "A doctor in Canada, on average, sees 30-35 patients a day," "In Quebec, it's 14. I did everything to change that, and it is changing. But there is more work to be done" External link

timescolonist Saturday, February 23, 2019 3:17:00 PM EAT

Gaetan Barrette expliqué : "On ne peut rien vous donner" External link

journaldemontreal Wednesday, February 20, 2019 4:56:00 AM EAT

Gaetan Barrette said : "There are two issues here: protections for whistleblowers ... and the public's health," External link

CBC Friday, February 15, 2019 3:06:00 AM EAT

Gaetan Barrette said ( about Liberal Parti ) : “Within the Liberal Party, we can openly discuss, and we do discuss all the options, all of them - and that's what we did,” External link

barrie Thursday, February 14, 2019 4:40:00 AM EAT

Gaetan Barrette said : “She is speaking in the name of the government and she just said to the Quebec population that her religion is more important,” “This is a problem for society, a secular government and a minister who takes a stand favouring her religion” External link

montrealgazette Thursday, February 7, 2019 4:10:00 AM EAT

Gaetan Barrette added : “On the other hand, the Premier went against what has been written – not true, there are other issues,” “Well, if there are other issues, why are they not in the letter that stated that he was fired” External link

barrie Saturday, February 2, 2019 5:17:00 AM EAT

Gaetan Barrette told : “To say there is nobody who is Islamophobic here it exists as it does elsewhere ,” External link

montrealgazette Friday, February 1, 2019 11:08:00 PM EAT

Gaétan Barrette indiqué : «Il n'y a pas une semaine à l'Assemblée nationale où la députée de Taillon ne se lève pas pour décrier les super-cliniques. Mais la réalité c'est que la super-clinique que vous avez maintenant aujourd'hui va donner plus de services qu'elle n'en donnait auparavant. C'est un ajout pour la population» External link

lapresse-CA Monday, November 6, 2017 10:12:00 PM EAT

Gaetan Barrette dit : «Écoutez, quand on arrête quelqu'un, il doit y avoir des raisons. Alors là, on est dans les hypothèses. Je pense que le communiqué, en ce qui me concerne, n'est pas suffisamment précis» External link

lapresse-CA Thursday, October 26, 2017 9:16:00 PM EAT

Gaétan Barrette dit : «C'est la société qui a voulu ça» External link

lapresse-CA Monday, October 23, 2017 1:03:00 PM EAT

Gaétan Barrette indique : «Faut faire attention. J'ai une vingtaine de spécialistes en radiologie qui sortent du public au moins une semaine par année. Si ce n'est qu'une vingtaine, ce n'est pas dramatique» External link

lapresse-CA Monday, October 23, 2017 1:03:00 PM EAT

Gaétan Barrette affirmé : «C'est pas parce qu'on nous a imposé une entente que tous les problèmes sont réglés» External link

lapresse-CA Friday, October 20, 2017 3:16:00 PM EAT

Gaétan Barrette said : "I learned the news of my son's arrest when I woke up this morning," "I was shocked and my first thoughts were immediately for the victim and his family" External link

ctvnews Friday, October 13, 2017 8:36:00 PM EAT

Gaétan Barrette said : "I learned the news of my son's arrest when I woke up this morning," "I was shocked and my first thoughts were immediately for the victim and his family" External link

ctvnews Friday, October 13, 2017 7:18:00 PM EAT

Gaétan Barrette said : "Some patients, some residents, because of their clinical state, can be extremely destabilized by a bath," External link

CBC Thursday, September 21, 2017 3:43:00 AM EAT

Gaétan Barrette expliqué : «d'augmenter la capacité de soins d'hygiène offerts à la population en CHSLD. On parle ici de donner la possibilité de recevoir, pour ceux qui le désirent, un deuxième bain» External link

lapresse-CA Wednesday, September 20, 2017 10:58:00 PM EAT

Gaétan Barrette told : “What we’re announcing today is about prevention,” External link

torontosun Thursday, September 14, 2017 7:58:00 PM EAT

Gaétan Barrette prévenu : «Il est inévitable que ça se rende chez nous» External link

lapresse-CA Thursday, September 14, 2017 7:06:00 AM EAT

Gaétan Barrette dit : «On est en train de le faire et on en a encore pour deux ans : notre réseau va être numérique mur à mur d'ici environ 2019. On sera la première province au Canada à le faire» External link

lapresse-CA Thursday, August 31, 2017 8:48:00 PM EAT

Gaétan Barrette said : "So doctors are sent the message 'Look, if you don't cooperate, there could be consequences' in terms of disciplinary actions for instance," External link

CBC Thursday, August 24, 2017 3:06:00 AM EAT

Gaétan Barrette : «Non, vous ne pouvez plus vous obstiner sur la base de la protection de votre activité élective.» External link

lapresse-CA Thursday, August 24, 2017 1:33:00 AM EAT

Gaétan Barrette dit : «C'est un gouvernement seulement qui peut régler ce problème-là et nous acquiesçons, nous avons choisi de nous attarder à cette problématique et nous allons prendre des décisions» External link

lapresse-CA Wednesday, August 23, 2017 6:05:00 AM EAT

Gaétan Barrette affirme : «Cette situation nous apparaît d'autant plus déplorable considérant que le Québec se retrouve aujourd'hui pénalisé financièrement pour avoir fait preuve de détermination dans la mise en place de sa plateforme et dans sa volonté de maximiser l'utilisation des sommes qu'il a reçues d'ISC» External link

lapresse-CA Monday, August 21, 2017 12:31:00 PM EAT

Gaetan Barrette annonce : «On est à quelques semaines de la première pelletée de terre du nouveau centre hospitalier» External link

lapresse-CA Thursday, March 9, 2017 1:11:00 PM EAT

Gaetan Barrette annonce : «On est à quelques semaines de la première pelletée de terre du nouveau centre hospitalier» External link

lapresse-CA Thursday, March 9, 2017 4:54:00 AM EAT

Gaetan Barrette précisé : «Ce sont autant de lits de soins aigus qui se libéreront dans les centres hospitaliers de la région. Cette initiative découle directement de l'investissement de 100 millions de dollars annoncé le 7 décembre dernier, visant à désengorger les urgences et à diminuer le temps d'attente dans les hôpitaux du Québec» External link

lapresse-CA Tuesday, March 7, 2017 4:08:00 PM EAT

Gaetan Barrette told : “I know precisely why those agreements were signed and they were all either under pressure, threats, or side deals,” External link

theglobeandmail Wednesday, February 22, 2017 9:47:00 PM EAT

Gaetan Barrette ajouté : «À Cloutier-du Rivage, il y aura donc des services de priorité quatre et cinq qui seront offerts à la population, avec une équipe multidisciplinaire qui inclura donc des médecins» External link

lapresse-CA Tuesday, February 21, 2017 5:35:00 PM EAT

Gaetan Barrette répondu : «la pratique médicale s'autorégule déjà» External link

lapresse-CA Wednesday, February 15, 2017 7:56:00 AM EAT

Gaetan Barrette ajouté : «à un moment donné, dans une organisation, on doit prendre certaines décisions qui sont fondées et raisonnables, et la raisonnabilité, ici, elle se détermine en un chiffre, soit 24 minutes de distance» External link

lapresse-CA Friday, February 10, 2017 4:08:00 AM EAT

Gaetan Barrette demandé : «Est-ce que les députés des oppositions vont faire l’affront à ces travailleurs-là de ne pas venir goûter ce qu’ils ont préparé?» External link

lactualite Wednesday, November 23, 2016 2:41:00 AM EAT

Gaetan Barrette said : "We can still recover from the shortfall, but it requires a rhythm of one to two new patients a day," External link

CBC Wednesday, October 5, 2016 2:58:00 AM EAT

Gaetan Barrette said : "We need to accelerate the rhythm," External link

CBC Wednesday, October 5, 2016 2:58:00 AM EAT



Key Titles and Phrases Count Lang Last Seen
ministre14.29%FR11/05/201705/11/2017
ministre de la santé39.58%FR11/01/201701/11/2017
health minister19.79%EN10/27/201727/10/2017
minister16.07%EN10/27/201727/10/2017
libéral1.19%FR10/26/201726/10/2017
candidat libéral0.37%FR10/17/201717/10/2017
actuel ministre de la santé0.37%FR10/13/201713/10/2017
responsable de la santé0.07%FR10/05/201705/10/2017
ministre québécois de la santé3.65%FR09/27/201727/09/2017
juge0.07%FR09/14/201714/09/2017
homologue québécois0.89%FR08/21/201721/08/2017
collègue0.07%FR07/14/201714/07/2017
présidente de la fiq0.07%FR01/17/201717/01/2017
président de la fmsq0.07%FR12/29/201629/12/2016
ministre québécois0.45%FR12/17/201617/12/2016
homologue0.22%FR09/19/201619/09/2016
député0.15%FR09/12/201612/09/2016
médecin0.22%FR08/14/201614/08/2016
minister of health and social services0.22%EN06/23/201623/06/2016
docteur0.45%FR05/30/201430/05/2014
nouveau ministre de la santé0.30%FR04/27/201427/04/2014
candidat0.30%FR04/08/201408/04/2014
candidate0.45%EN04/02/201402/04/2014
liberal0.22%EN04/02/201402/04/2014
head0.22%EN03/05/201405/03/2014
président0.22%FR04/18/200718/04/2007
Names Lang Count
Gaétan BarretteFR79.47%
Gaétan BarretteEN14.68%
Gaetan BarretteEN5.63%
Gaëtan BarretteEN0.15%
Gaëtan BarretteFR0.07%


<<10<12345678910>>>10
<<10<12345678910>>>10