Thomas Jefferson

Last updated on 2017-08-10T01:07+0300.

About this image
License: UNKNOWN

sign

Quotes... Extracted quotes from

Thomas Jefferson wrote : “Notes on the State of Virginia,” External link

nbcnews Tuesday, June 8, 2021 11:46:00 PM EAT

Thomas Jefferson wrote : “Tho’ an old man I am but a young gardener.” External link

ohio Saturday, May 29, 2021 1:38:00 PM EAT

Thomas Jefferson said : “It does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods, or no god,” “It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg” External link

patriotpost Thursday, May 20, 2021 6:44:00 PM EAT

Thomas Jefferson said : “In matters of style, swim with the current, in matters of principle, stand like a rock” External link

sltrib Friday, May 14, 2021 10:43:00 PM EAT

Thomas Jefferson argued : “It is not against experience to suppose,” External link

thenation Monday, May 3, 2021 12:24:00 PM EAT

Thomas Jefferson concluded : "A Democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where 51% of the people may take away the rights of the other 49%" External link

antiwar Tuesday, March 30, 2021 7:49:00 AM EAT

Thomas Jefferson wrote : “those who labour in the earth are the chosen people of God” External link

bostonglobe Friday, March 19, 2021 10:36:00 AM EAT

Thomas Jefferson disse : “nem toda a diferença de opinião é uma diferença de princípio” External link

observador Friday, January 15, 2021 6:31:00 AM EAT

Thomas Jefferson disse : “Se me coubesse decidir se devemos ter um governo sem jornais ou jornais sem governo, não hesitaria um momento em preferir a segunda opção” External link

jornalf8 Sunday, October 11, 2020 1:30:00 AM EAT

Thomas Jefferson disse : “Se me coubesse decidir se devemos ter um governo sem jornais ou jornais sem governo, não hesitaria um momento em preferir a segunda opção” External link

jornalf8 Saturday, October 10, 2020 10:28:00 PM EAT



Key Titles and Phrases Count Lang Last Seen
guide0.14%EN12/12/201712/12/2017
president41.31%EN12/06/201706/12/2017
champion1.14%EN11/29/201729/11/2017
rival1.28%EN11/04/201704/11/2017
former president of the united states0.28%EN10/30/201730/10/2017
third president of the united states4.56%EN10/26/201726/10/2017
president of the united states1.99%EN10/26/201726/10/2017
third president of united states0.14%EN10/25/201725/10/2017
founder2.71%EN10/17/201717/10/2017
penguins cup semifinalist0.14%EN10/07/201707/10/2017
principal0.43%EN10/03/201703/10/2017
secretary of state1.99%EN09/22/201722/09/2017
rapist0.14%EN09/22/201722/09/2017
associate supreme court justice0.14%EN09/22/201722/09/2017
independence drafter0.14%EN08/17/201717/08/2017
drafter0.14%EN08/17/201717/08/2017
author0.57%EN08/16/201716/08/2017
président4.13%FR08/13/201713/08/2017
troisième président des états-unis3.13%FR08/13/201713/08/2017
presidente1.57%PT08/13/201713/08/2017
presidente americano0.85%PT08/12/201712/08/2017
deputado0.43%PT08/10/201710/08/2017
candidate0.71%EN08/07/201707/08/2017
président américain1.28%FR07/29/201729/07/2017
third president of the united states of america0.57%EN07/28/201728/07/2017
host0.28%EN04/09/201709/04/2017
accused0.28%EN03/09/201709/03/2017
chief0.28%EN02/27/201727/02/2017
vedette0.28%FR02/22/201722/02/2017
troisième président des etats-unis2.28%FR02/20/201720/02/2017
Names Lang Count
Thomas JeffersonEN65.18%
Thomas JeffersonFR5.71%
Thomas JeffersonPT3.41%
Thomas JEFFERSONEN1.43%
Thomas JEFFERSONPT1.38%
Thomas JEFFERSONSW1.36%
Thomas JEFFERSONES1.36%
Thomas JEFFERSONFR1.36%
Thomas JEFFERSONDE1.36%
Thomas JEFFERSONEO1.36%
Thomas JeffersonES1.04%
Thomas JeffersonPL0.97%
Thomas JeffersonSW0.90%
Thomas JeffersonDA0.87%
Thomas JeffersonDE0.85%
Thomas JeffersonIT0.85%
Thomas JeffersonNL0.84%
Thomas JeffersonGA0.84%
Thomas JeffersonSV0.84%
Thomas JeffersonID0.84%
Thomas JeffersonET0.84%
Thomas JeffersonCA0.84%
Thomas JeffersonTR0.84%
Thomas JeffersonHR0.84%
Thomas JeffersonNO0.84%
Thomas JeffersonFI0.84%
Thomas JeffersonEU0.84%
Thomas JeffersonGL0.84%
Томас ДжеферсънBG0.31%
Томас ДжефферсонRU0.12%


 
Show/hide duplicate news articles.
<<10<12345678910>>>10
 
Show/hide duplicate news articles.
<<10<12345678910>>>10

Languages Collapse menu...Expand menu...

Select your languages

af
am
ar
de
en
es
fr
ha
pt
rw
sw
all
Show additional languagesHide additional languages

Interface:

Legend Collapse menu...Expand menu...


Quotes... Explore Relations


EMM Visual Explorer


Quotes... Extracted quotes about

AfricaBrief

Thomas Jefferson

Last updated on 2017-08-10T01:07+0300.

About this image
License: UNKNOWN

sign

Quotes... Extracted quotes from

Thomas Jefferson wrote : “Notes on the State of Virginia,” External link

nbcnews Tuesday, June 8, 2021 11:46:00 PM EAT

Thomas Jefferson wrote : “Tho’ an old man I am but a young gardener.” External link

ohio Saturday, May 29, 2021 1:38:00 PM EAT

Thomas Jefferson said : “It does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods, or no god,” “It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg” External link

patriotpost Thursday, May 20, 2021 6:44:00 PM EAT

Thomas Jefferson said : “In matters of style, swim with the current, in matters of principle, stand like a rock” External link

sltrib Friday, May 14, 2021 10:43:00 PM EAT

Thomas Jefferson argued : “It is not against experience to suppose,” External link

thenation Monday, May 3, 2021 12:24:00 PM EAT

Thomas Jefferson concluded : "A Democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where 51% of the people may take away the rights of the other 49%" External link

antiwar Tuesday, March 30, 2021 7:49:00 AM EAT

Thomas Jefferson wrote : “those who labour in the earth are the chosen people of God” External link

bostonglobe Friday, March 19, 2021 10:36:00 AM EAT

Thomas Jefferson disse : “nem toda a diferença de opinião é uma diferença de princípio” External link

observador Friday, January 15, 2021 6:31:00 AM EAT

Thomas Jefferson disse : “Se me coubesse decidir se devemos ter um governo sem jornais ou jornais sem governo, não hesitaria um momento em preferir a segunda opção” External link

jornalf8 Sunday, October 11, 2020 1:30:00 AM EAT

Thomas Jefferson disse : “Se me coubesse decidir se devemos ter um governo sem jornais ou jornais sem governo, não hesitaria um momento em preferir a segunda opção” External link

jornalf8 Saturday, October 10, 2020 10:28:00 PM EAT



Key Titles and Phrases Count Lang Last Seen
guide0.14%EN12/12/201712/12/2017
president41.31%EN12/06/201706/12/2017
champion1.14%EN11/29/201729/11/2017
rival1.28%EN11/04/201704/11/2017
former president of the united states0.28%EN10/30/201730/10/2017
third president of the united states4.56%EN10/26/201726/10/2017
president of the united states1.99%EN10/26/201726/10/2017
third president of united states0.14%EN10/25/201725/10/2017
founder2.71%EN10/17/201717/10/2017
penguins cup semifinalist0.14%EN10/07/201707/10/2017
principal0.43%EN10/03/201703/10/2017
secretary of state1.99%EN09/22/201722/09/2017
rapist0.14%EN09/22/201722/09/2017
associate supreme court justice0.14%EN09/22/201722/09/2017
independence drafter0.14%EN08/17/201717/08/2017
drafter0.14%EN08/17/201717/08/2017
author0.57%EN08/16/201716/08/2017
président4.13%FR08/13/201713/08/2017
troisième président des états-unis3.13%FR08/13/201713/08/2017
presidente1.57%PT08/13/201713/08/2017
presidente americano0.85%PT08/12/201712/08/2017
deputado0.43%PT08/10/201710/08/2017
candidate0.71%EN08/07/201707/08/2017
président américain1.28%FR07/29/201729/07/2017
third president of the united states of america0.57%EN07/28/201728/07/2017
host0.28%EN04/09/201709/04/2017
accused0.28%EN03/09/201709/03/2017
chief0.28%EN02/27/201727/02/2017
vedette0.28%FR02/22/201722/02/2017
troisième président des etats-unis2.28%FR02/20/201720/02/2017
Names Lang Count
Thomas JeffersonEN65.18%
Thomas JeffersonFR5.71%
Thomas JeffersonPT3.41%
Thomas JEFFERSONEN1.43%
Thomas JEFFERSONPT1.38%
Thomas JEFFERSONSW1.36%
Thomas JEFFERSONES1.36%
Thomas JEFFERSONFR1.36%
Thomas JEFFERSONDE1.36%
Thomas JEFFERSONEO1.36%
Thomas JeffersonES1.04%
Thomas JeffersonPL0.97%
Thomas JeffersonSW0.90%
Thomas JeffersonDA0.87%
Thomas JeffersonDE0.85%
Thomas JeffersonIT0.85%
Thomas JeffersonNL0.84%
Thomas JeffersonGA0.84%
Thomas JeffersonSV0.84%
Thomas JeffersonID0.84%
Thomas JeffersonET0.84%
Thomas JeffersonCA0.84%
Thomas JeffersonTR0.84%
Thomas JeffersonHR0.84%
Thomas JeffersonNO0.84%
Thomas JeffersonFI0.84%
Thomas JeffersonEU0.84%
Thomas JeffersonGL0.84%
Томас ДжеферсънBG0.31%
Томас ДжефферсонRU0.12%


<<10<12345678910>>>10
<<10<12345678910>>>10